Liberated Matt

Lana Del Rey

15 minutes ago, Americunt said:

Lana's absence has weirdly made me feel a lot more inspired lately. I've written twelve songs and 40,000 words of a story in this past month alone. dead2 

enough for an album and a complementary eBook! JonBenet Fucking Ramsey incoming? jj2 

Someone sent two titles I'd never heard of to that new leak blog: "Miss Misery" and "Diamonds and Dreams". They also implied that only one hoarder has them, which presumably means it's one of the more well-known ones, like Lisandro or Eclipse. Could be fake so I won't add them to the master list yet, but it's worth keeping an eye on, I guess. jj2 

Lust for Life's title track really reads like a "predict the lyrics" submission doesn't it? I can't believe I never realized how on-the-nose and self-parodying the lyrics were dead2 we really made "my boyfriend's back/and he's cooler than ever" out to be the coolest throwback reference of all time when it came out didn't we? bebe1 

50 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

Lust for Life's title track really reads like a "predict the lyrics" submission doesn't it? I can't believe I never realized how on-the-nose and self-parodying the lyrics were dead2 we really made "my boyfriend's back/and he's cooler than ever" out to be the coolest throwback reference of all time when it came out didn't we? bebe1 

Can’t wait for NFR’s. “Syria, Libya, Yemen, women” and “the war is won, Jim Morrison, Woodstock but in Afghanistan” still take me out lmfao2 

On 5/13/2019 at 2:33 AM, Hylia said:

Can’t wait for NFR’s. “Syria, Libya, Yemen, women” and “the war is won, Jim Morrison, Woodstock but in Afghanistan” still take me out lmfao2 

this?

A studio session from the Lizzy Grant days just leaked. It includes an acapella take of "You're Gonna Love Me", plus a bunch of acapella noodling that includes parts of songs that we believe are titled "Run Motorcycle", "God Bless America" "Vacation" and "Ben".

50 minutes ago, Americunt said:

People are saying this might be a cover of the Radiohead song...? They said in the comments that it was "not that old", when asked if it was old or new.

the audacity after #GetFreeGate ... bebe1 not here for the brownnosing! 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 39.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hunty Bear

• Americunt

• Lust

• Andres

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine hating Florida Kilos...

i can say at least that In My Feelings through Heroin are trash