Liberated Matt

Lana Del Rey

54 minutes ago, Venus XCX said:

Here! Cute album for before sleep I guess bebe1 

funny enough, I actually put in the effort to download, cut, and edit the metadata of each individual song like the night of its release bebe1 thanks for the link, would've really saved me so much labor lol3 it was nice though! definitely background music but good background music at that

On 7/17/2019 at 6:22 PM, Americunt said:

Some Twitter gay made a fake account where they "leaked" the lyrics of NFR's whole tracklist. jj4 

24 minutes ago, Americunt said:

Some people are saying a fan in the front row asked if the album was dropping in August. She apparently confirmed that it was. Wasn't into a mic and there's no video to confirm, but what else is new? jj4 

The Lipster gays tweeting what they saw in their dreams because we're ALL bored jj4 I guess her label is pushing the album closer to Don't Call Me Angel's release since an Ariana/Miley collab may bring more attention to NFR jj4 

Lust for Life aged like the milkiest milk jj4 couldn't even bring myself to finish almost half of the tracks! maybe it's due in part to the fact that I completely overplayed it when it came out, but none of it has the same magic that it had in 2017 and some of it is even putrid and insufferable now jj4 

Advanced issues found

Advanced issues found

On 7/17/2019 at 1:22 AM, Americunt said:

Some Twitter gay made a fake account where they "leaked" the lyrics of NFR's whole tracklist. jj4 

It included all the ones we have snippets of, the two country songs, "Black Magic", "For K, Pt. 3", "Bartender" and "Glorious" (this was the "Stronger" snippet). Also, like three of the "new" songs had racist lyrics. dead2

https://twitter.com/ChamaeleonSoul

didn't even wind up reading this, but Black Magic has me FUCKING gagging lmfao1...I really have to laugh at the imagination, they really took the "black narcissist off my black" line and ran with it and wrote a whole song dead1 

D_pjge2XkAAP63v.jpg

i still can't fathom how she managed to release 12 singles (half the songs released) throughout the BTD/Paradise era bebe1 
the singles

Spoiler
  1. Video Games
  2. Off to the Races (promo)
  3. Born to Die
  4. Carmen (promo)
  5. Blue Jeans
  6. Summertime Sadness
  7. National Anthem
  8. Blue Velvet (never shouldve been a single bebe1 )
  9. Ride
  10. Dark Paradise
  11. Burning Desire (promo)
  12. Young and Beautiful (while not from either project, its still in this era)
  13. Summertime Sadness (Cedric Gervais Remix)
  14. Young and Beautiful (Cedric Gervais Remix)

the rest

Spoiler
  1. Diet Mountain Dew
  2. Radio
  3. Million Dollar Man
  4. This is What Makes Us Girls
  5. Without You
  6. Lolita
  7. Lucky Ones
  8. American
  9. Cola
  10. Body Electric
  11. Gods and Monsters
  12. Yayo
  13. Bel Air

bebe1 

I saw her at Latitude on Sunday (tbh we bought the tickets specifically to see her. Sigrid was cute, though).

I had very low expectations but actually I was part-slayed. I was MAD that she only played one song from Tampax Ultra and that was Pretty When You Cry FFS um1 And NOTHING from Honeysnooze cry3 To top it all, she had the AUDACITY to end with Venice Bitch - a song which the crowd hardly knew lj1 Her vocals were patchy but her production team knew this was the tea, so she was often drowned out by pre-recordings. She put on a good show, though - and it was good to hear some of her biggest tunes "live".

White Mustang slayed me more in person than it does on record. Shame.

On 7/27/2019 at 9:17 AM, Modern Woman said:

I saw her at Latitude on Sunday (tbh we bought the tickets specifically to see her. Sigrid was cute, though).

I had very low expectations but actually I was part-slayed. I was MAD that she only played one song from Tampax Ultra and that was Pretty When You Cry FFS um1 And NOTHING from Honeysnooze cry3 To top it all, she had the AUDACITY to end with Venice Bitch - a song which the crowd hardly knew lj1 Her vocals were patchy but her production team knew this was the tea, so she was often drowned out by pre-recordings. She put on a good show, though - and it was good to hear some of her biggest tunes "live".

White Mustang slayed me more in person than it does on record. Shame.

well PWYC is one of the best from the record and Venice Bitch is one of the new songs so why not perform it mad5 

1 hour ago, Urbanov said:

She also played Black Beauty

As part of a medley jj5 And it's a bonus track, at that.

I would even have been happier if she'd played Brooklyn Baby - at least then my friend would have been quenched cry6

5 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

well PWYC is one of the best from the record and Venice Bitch is one of the new songs so why not perform it mad5 

I don't mind ha performing VB but not as the last song mad5 It should have ended on a high, rather than a plug for ha new album. MAC would have made more sense as a closer - it has more of a torchsong kind of vibe.

Erm sis if by "one of the best" you mean "not one of the worst" then sure sistren1 With the bass she had onstage, Cruel World would have slayed ny10

1 hour ago, Modern Woman said:

I don't mind ha performing VB but not as the last song mad5 It should have ended on a high, rather than a plug for ha new album. MAC would have made more sense as a closer - it has more of a torchsong kind of vibe.

Erm sis if by "one of the best" you mean "not one of the worst" then sure sistren1 With the bass she had onstage, Cruel World would have slayed ny10

PWYC is top 3. lana1

8 hours ago, Americunt said:

Some people are saying this is the album cover. I don't think it really is, but I also don't think I recognize where the face is from, if it is just an edit, which makes me second-guess myself a little.

cmly17M.jpg

I would honestly be into this dead2

On 7/30/2019 at 1:52 AM, Americunt said:

Some people are saying this is the album cover. I don't think it really is, but I also don't think I recognize where the face is from, if it is just an edit, which makes me second-guess myself a little.

cmly17M.jpg

tehe2 

I would like to officially announce that I'm fucking living! the tracklist is great and exciting, the album cover is interesting and cool, the music is fucking fantastic, and it also comes out after my vacation when I'll be free to listen to it! what a day bebe1 and what a week hopefully, seeing that The Greatest and Fuck It I Love You! are coming out soon bebe1 

also the new season of OITNB is fucking fantastic so far @Americunt idk if you've seen any of it thus far! jj2 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 39.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hunty Bear

• Americunt

• Lust

• Andres

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine hating Florida Kilos...

i can say at least that In My Feelings through Heroin are trash