Liberated Matt

Lana Del Rey

i-

On 08/28/19, 10:36AM, [redacted] wrote: 
On 08/28/19, 10:29AM, cmorlock272 wrote: 
the album leaked a while ago [redacted]

yes, i know, but i’m not listening to the album leaks - i’m not a fake fan 🤡🤡 

i- 
its not being a fake fan. being a fake fan is just not supporting the artist. buy the album, stream the album, etc is what make a fan a "true" fan.

Just now, Hunty Bear said:

and I can't believe Billboard really thought this list was a good idea ari10 @Andres they REALLY said that Florida Kilos was in her all time bottom 3 in her discography ... literally embarrassing ari10 haven't even read past ari10 

87. “Florida Kilos” (Ultraviolence deluxe edition bonus track, 2014)
80. “The Blackest Day” (Honeymoon, 2015)
77. “Religion” (Honeymoon, 2015)
76. “Bel Air” (Paradise, 2012)
55. “Looking for America” (non-album single, 2019)
50. “Million Dollar Man” (Born to Die, 2012)
43. “Tomorrow Never Came” (feat. Sean Ono Lennon, Lust For Life, 2017) 
39. “Music to Watch Boys To” (Honeymoon, 2015)
32. “Get Free” (Lust For Life, 2017)
31. “Honeymoon” (Honeymoon, 2015)

giphy.gif 

51 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

and I can't believe Billboard really thought this list was a good idea ari10 @Andres they REALLY said that Florida Kilos was in her all time bottom 3 in her discography ... literally embarrassing ari10 haven't even read past ari10 

they really said hope is Lana's best song... HOPE ari10 Change top 20 ari10 not even gonna give the list a full read ari10

1 minute ago, Chris Morlock said:

god i wish this wasnt a fanmande face manip edit oprah10 

Post image

honestly all of the fanmade covers that I've seen people propose as alternatives for the official one have been soooo bad or uninspired jj4 the original cover is her most interesting yet! bite me gag1 

1 minute ago, Hunty Bear said:

honestly all of the fanmade covers that I've seen people propose as alternatives for the official one have been soooo bad or uninspired jj4 the original cover is her most interesting yet! bite me gag1 

the only thing the official cover has going for it is the painting aesthetic. thats about it.

Just now, Chris Morlock said:

the only thing the official cover has going for it is the painting aesthetic. thats about it.

sure Jan gag1 it's also more connected to the themes of the era than any other album cover she's commissioned so far! the only gripe I have with it is that the comic book aesthetic could've been executed a little better but I can let it slide gag1 

What in the FUCK is this era? We have gotten a video for every song released (bar hope is a dangerous slay), she's happy, actually promoting... and she had a bit of a radio hit with Doin' Time. Then we're served with such a BEAUTIFUL album with some of her most gorgeous and best lyrics yet. gag1 

That waiting seriously paid off, didn't it? gag1 

4 minutes ago, Jake said:

What in the FUCK is this era? We have gotten a video for every song released (bar hope is a dangerous slay), she's happy, actually promoting... and she had a bit of a radio hit with Doin' Time. Then we're served with such a BEAUTIFUL album with some of her most gorgeous and best lyrics yet. gag1 

That waiting seriously paid off, didn't it? gag1 

I'm most taken aback by the sheer amount of radio interviews we've gotten over the past two days gag1 she's really come a long way! it's so good seeing her get comfortable with doing those kinds of interviews again - being an instagram baddie really has done wonders for her confidence gag1

Just now, Hunty Bear said:

I'm most taken aback by the sheer amount of radio interviews we've gotten over the past two days gag1

This is the part that's been most overwhelming, I think. The fact that people on LB who were listening live actually had to pick between two different radio stations that were airing different Lana interviews at the same time was hilariously weird to think about, given the drought of this past...well fuck, year, honestly. dead2 

7 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

I'm most taken aback by the sheer amount of radio interviews we've gotten over the past two days gag1 she's really come a long way! it's so good seeing her get comfortable with doing those kinds of interviews again - being an instagram baddie really has done wonders for her confidence gag1

I'm going to need her to continue talking shit in Starbucks then, because this era is feeding me well gag1 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 39.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hunty Bear

• Americunt

• Lust

• Andres

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine hating Florida Kilos...

i can say at least that In My Feelings through Heroin are trash