Liberated Matt

Lana Del Rey

18 hours ago, Hunty Bear said:

wait @Mint hunty how do you feel about the rest of the album? I expect you to STAN 99% of it gag1 

lmao i could not believe how good it is i cried four (4) (IV) (٤) 4️⃣ times listening to it. Its so intense and I’ve been thinking about it a lot like i eventually had to come to terms with the fact that she will literally never write something this good ever in her career dead4 like this is it she reached her peak and it made me sad n happy at the same time 

Just now, Urbanov said:

How To Disappear truly is coming for my favourite song on the album status jj4 what a beautiful track omg

It's really jumping up in my rankings too tbh! Once you get past the changes in production from that initial performance to the final version, it becomes a truly enchanting song. Kinda feels like the "Video Games" of NFR. jj2 

Also it’s her first album where I wholeheartedly LOVE all the singles she really really really snapped with all of them.. hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but i have it is officially a sad bitch hours aux anthem

Just now, Mint said:

Also it’s her first album where I wholeheartedly LOVE all the singles she really really really snapped with all of them.. hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but i have it is officially a sad bitch hours aux anthem

N youre not a real fan unless you write the whole title to that song with the hyphen and everything js 💋

5 minutes ago, Americunt said:

Side note: the fact that people noticed this.... dead2 

I saw that and I fucking love that they took the one frame where she was vaping lmfao1 

3 hours ago, Americunt said:

It's really jumping up in my rankings too tbh! Once you get past the changes in production from that initial performance to the final version, it becomes a truly enchanting song. Kinda feels like the "Video Games" of NFR. jj2 

I'm so glad that she jazzed up the instrumental tbh! she needed to diversify the tempo of the album a little bit and the ratio of piano ballads to non-piano ballads would've been skewed had she not set a beat to HTD jj2 

anyway, the third verse of HTD >>>> oprah10 

3 hours ago, Mint said:

lmao i could not believe how good it is i cried four (4) (IV) (٤) 4️⃣ times listening to it. Its so intense and I’ve been thinking about it a lot like i eventually had to come to terms with the fact that she will literally never write something this good ever in her career dead4 like this is it she reached her peak and it made me sad n happy at the same time 

I knew you'd love it tbh! I also honestly doubt it's her peak because her songwriting just keeps getting better and better, mostly because of her newfound poetry hobby gag1 but the way the stars aligned for this album's reception is truly a once-in-a-lifetime momenT gag1 btw you give off Big Bartender Energy for that we have to stan! poor @Lachlan gag1 

4 hours ago, Hunty Bear said:

I'm so glad that she jazzed up the instrumental tbh! she needed to diversify the tempo of the album a little bit and the ratio of piano ballads to non-piano ballads would've been skewed had she not set a beat to HTD jj2 

I knew you'd love it tbh! I also honestly doubt it's her peak because her songwriting just keeps getting better and better, mostly because of her newfound poetry hobby gag1 but the way the stars aligned for this album's reception is truly a once-in-a-lifetime momenT gag1 btw you give off Big Bartender Energy for that we have to stan! poor @Lachlan gag1 

I do quite like Bartender but it’s a game of cute next to gorgeous! gag1 

18 minutes ago, Liam said:

been stanning HTD since first listen! the lil trip hop elements are gorgina

On 8/27/2019 at 10:01 AM, Liam said:

relatively more uptempo for this album for sure. I find it one of the weaker cuts on the album even though I love her vocal delivery. the lowkey trip hop (black) influences also spike my interest but not enough!! maybe it will be a Honeymoon-esque grower

Omf7Wvd.gif 

Image result for so what is the truth gifgag1orangu1 

15 hours ago, Hunty Bear said:

The only song that were allowed to hate is California and it’s not even that badbey11 

Bartender is so sweet and serene youre nothing short of a garbage person if you disagree  bey11

10 hours ago, Lachlan said:

I do quite like Bartender but it’s a game of cute next to gorgeous! gag1 

bey11

15 hours ago, Hunty Bear said:

https://www.themarysue.com/maybe-dont-call-out-your-critics-lana-del-rey/amp/

why are critics so self-righteous? they are not infallible and their work certainly isn't rip4 they were truly waiting for a moment of vulnerability from her so that they could snap like the good old BTD days rip4 fucking insufferable

art critics are a pile of charlatans idk why they’re even given credibility to begin with 

just hit me that there are only 4 more months until the end of the decade! the decade that started with the release of Kesha's Animal brit9 SO so surreal to think about all the incredible artists that debuted this decade and all of the albums and songs and music videos, especially when you consider the fact that Lana debuted this decade too brit9 I kinda just want to visualize all of the best albums that came out this decade but I don't think I'd be able to compact it all to even an 100 album list bebe1 

1 hour ago, Hunty Bear said:

just hit me that there are only 4 more months until the end of the decade! the decade that started with the release of Kesha's Animal brit9 SO so surreal to think about all the incredible artists that debuted this decade and all of the albums and songs and music videos, especially when you consider the fact that Lana debuted this decade too brit9 I kinda just want to visualize all of the best albums that came out this decade but I don't think I'd be able to compact it all to even an 100 album list bebe1 

OMG rip4 Kesha's Animal is about to be a DECADE old rip4bebe1 existential crisis incoming bebe1rip3jj4brit1 

2 hours ago, Hunty Bear said:

so what are we all expecting out of Don't Call Me Angel? I'm expecting it to be her first top 20 hit in a while AND I'm also expecting it to be shite rip4 

Ditto. Shit song, underwhelming video and a cute top 20 hit for a week. I pray I'm proven wrong and we have the next Lady Marmalade in our hands though...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 39.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hunty Bear

• Americunt

• Lust

• Andres

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine hating Florida Kilos...

i can say at least that In My Feelings through Heroin are trash