Liberated Matt

Lana Del Rey

Lowkey a little mad that the UO vinyl are hot pink and not the the more purple based pink in the preview pic. (I never realized they updated the site later with pics of the hot pink).

54225024_066_b?$xlarge$&hei=900&qlt=80&f

That shade of pink just works so much better with the cover but whatever.

1 hour ago, BJORK said:

Ditto. Shit song, underwhelming video and a cute top 20 hit for a week. I pray I'm proven wrong and we have the next Lady Marmalade in our hands though...

realistically the next Bang Bang eve1 it might just click with the GP seeing that it's also a Max Martin production, but I can't see it having longevity either

at least the video will be funny! Lana already looks so out of place next to them in that one 3 second teaser...I can't wait to see the rest dead2 

4 hours ago, Hunty Bear said:

so what are we all expecting out of Don't Call Me Angel? I'm expecting it to be her first top 20 hit in a while AND I'm also expecting it to be shite rip4 

I think if Boyfriend can hit top ten this will too 

2 minutes ago, Liam said:

I think if Boyfriend can hit top ten this will too 

true, but these days Lana and Miley have an incredible lack of pull on the charts eve1 their ability to not succeed commercially is incredible! wonder if they'll take Ariana down with them eve1 

Just now, Urbanov said:

None of them deserve a 0... The clownery...

I know and I almost never give 0's but I'm tiredT of other members sabotaging the songs I like with 0's so if you can't beat them, join them x gag1 though the worst song on NFR! would be a 7 minimum, other albums of hers can't relate!

On 9/16/2019 at 7:36 AM, Hunty Bear said:

I know and I almost never give 0's but I'm tiredT of other members sabotaging the songs I like with 0's so if you can't beat them, join them x gag1 though the worst song on NFR! would be a 7 minimum, other albums of hers can't relate!

This made me edit my ballot so I'm ready for the mess the results show will be gag1 

17 hours ago, Americunt said:

Jones Beach show is in progress. She debuted “Norman Fucking Rockwell” and “Bartender” live, so far.

is it the same show that Honeymouns posted the supposed setlist thats similar to the Summer tour?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 39.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hunty Bear

• Americunt

• Lust

• Andres

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine hating Florida Kilos...

i can say at least that In My Feelings through Heroin are trash