Liberated Matt

Lana Del Rey

3 hours ago, Jake said:

Also FIILY is quickly approaching my top 3 on NFR! dead2 I love it so much

it's so weirdly underrated? I feel like The Greatest (deservedly) dominated the narrative, but FIILY is easily my 5th or 6th favorite song on the album jj4 the lyrics and production are truly incredible, and it's definitely one of the most impassioned vocal performances on the album/ever jj4 

17 hours ago, Jake said:

Also FIILY is quickly approaching my top 3 on NFR! dead2 I love it so much

14 hours ago, Hunty Bear said:

it's so weirdly underrated? I feel like The Greatest (deservedly) dominated the narrative, but FIILY is easily my 5th or 6th favorite song on the album jj4 the lyrics and production are truly incredible, and it's definitely one of the most impassioned vocal performances on the album/ever jj4 

First time I saw some praise for FIILY. It's such a gorgeous track, one of her best songs ever, I think! 

20 hours ago, Hunty Bear said:

Absolutely. The fact that it was paired with one of her best songs ever pushed it aside, but it's like a gorgeous mirrored side of her. The Greatest worried about the country and life in general & Fuck It I Love You just in a reverie about the man she loves. It's just so good dead2 Fuck It, I Love This Song so much

6 hours ago, Avatar said:

First time I saw some praise for FIILY. It's such a gorgeous track, one of her best songs ever, I think! 

It deserves the absolute best cry1 

7 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

Caroline Polachek, Vagabon, Sudan Archives, Teebs, clipping., Lykke Li, and Smellie X all came out with serves in some capacity jj2 

Not sure if I’d say Lykke served, since it was literally just an Audacity-level slowed down edit of a previous release, when she still has “Jaguars in the Snow” in a vault somewhere. jj4 

The interview she did with Q Magazine isn't fully published yet, but snippets have leaked and she apparently revealed that she's recorded a new song titled "Let Me Love You Like a Woman" recently. Probably a safe bet that it'll be part of White Hot Forever.

@Urbanov please give Sudan Archives' new album Athena a listen jj4 it's one of the most genre-blending and innovative albums of the year! she's a classically-trained violinist so she fuses those sensibilities with R&B and hip hop and it makes for a really dynamic listen! it also has a relatively short runtime too

10 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

I heard it’s good!!! Well it better be since it was released under Stones Throw!!!! jj4 

I've been a fan since Nont for Sale and I can vouch for it! I think you'll like it jj2 how'd you like MAGDALENE btw? don't even need to come up with stan names for either album btw since the titles already exude royal/biblical energy queenbitch1  

Eclipse tweeted and deleted that there’s another Lana and Ariana collab in the pipeline. Apparently not firsthand information and he called the source semi-reliable, but I could see it being true...

Spoiler

And also mediocre as fuck, if DCMA is anything to go on. jj4 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 39.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hunty Bear

• Americunt

• Lust

• Andres

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine hating Florida Kilos...

i can say at least that In My Feelings through Heroin are trash