Liberated Matt

Lana Del Rey

I really miss the Lana section today cry3

I played quite a bit of LFL on my walk yesterday and got quite emotional cry3 13 Beaches hit me hard, but it was followed by Get Free which was quite uplifting. Her best album I feel, even with all the pointless collabs + Heroin. Along with Honeysnooze, she feels authentic, and not like she's trying to be Gangsta Nancy Sinatra or a West Coast Laurel Canyon Maven.

During this quarantine my sister and I are working on this embroidery project. So it's going to be flowers that represent each of Lana's albums. BTD as a rose, Paradise as bird of paradise, UV as a hydrangea, HM as a hibiscus, and LFL as a daisy. I just cannot for the life of me figure out what flower to have represent NFR. She doesn't mention any flowers in any of the songs and there aren't any used in visuals. 

I thought about maybe having BTD-LFL be represented by flowers and then having NFR be represented by a butterfly.

Any thoughts on what should represent NFR? moo1 

16 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

During this quarantine my sister and I are working on this embroidery project. So it's going to be flowers that represent each of Lana's albums. BTD as a rose, Paradise as bird of paradise, UV as a hydrangea, HM as a hibiscus, and LFL as a daisy. I just cannot for the life of me figure out what flower to have represent NFR. She doesn't mention any flowers in any of the songs and there aren't any used in visuals. 

I thought about maybe having BTD-LFL be represented by flowers and then having NFR be represented by a butterfly.

Any thoughts on what should represent NFR? moo1 

Maybe Morning Glories? They have that kind of delicate energy. jj2 

4 minutes ago, Jake said:

My favorite section that got me introduced to pop forums is back. clap3 

good to be back clap3 

2 minutes ago, Americunt said:

Werq! Love having our section back. jj2 

also @Sean has the ********** been updated with the newest leaks yet? or have I just been lagging jj4 

3 minutes ago, Americunt said:

Werq! Love having our section back. jj2 

Same! Now I can have my meltdowns about her poetry book never coming and her next album coming probably next year in peace!

9 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

good to be back clap3 

also @Sean has the ********** been updated with the newest leaks yet? or have I just been lagging jj4 

Because I don't have my main laptop right now, I haven't been able to update it with any of the most recent stuff. I should be getting my laptop back in about a week, when the initial stay at home order gets lifted and I can clear out my dorm. Will do an update and note it in the update log ASAP, after I do. jj2

If you were wondering what was missing at present, I think it's just SQ, TGL, alt Cherry Blossom, YCBTB 320kbps, The Rich Whores stuff and that Lizzy Grant demo CD thing with another alt demo of For K Part 2.

1 hour ago, Hunty Bear said:

it's still surreal to me that White Mustang has a MV dead2 I remember the Architecture scandal like it was yesterday tbh!

I wonder if that Vimeo video of someone putting BAR/Architecture over the video and it fitting perfectly dead2 She really messed up on that one!

57 minutes ago, Jake said:

I wonder if that Vimeo video of someone putting BAR/Architecture over the video and it fitting perfectly dead2 She really messed up on that one!

honestly the LFL era was truly so messy lol, but that's par for the course with her! I remember when RBFY and Yosemite were ditched last minute DESPITE HER LITERALLY HAVING MENTIONED THE LATTER IN INTERVIEWS and I remember how different the LFL album trailer was compared to the aesthetic of the album cover and really the rest of the era in general jj4 I remember the collective disappointment when she revealed the album cover lmfao laughcry1 

42 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

honestly the LFL era was truly so messy lol, but that's par for the course with her! I remember when RBFY and Yosemite were ditched last minute DESPITE HER LITERALLY HAVING MENTIONED THE LATTER IN INTERVIEWS and I remember how different the LFL album trailer was compared to the aesthetic of the album cover and really the rest of the era in general jj4 I remember the collective disappointment when she revealed the album cover lmfao laughcry1 

Only our fave jj4 At least NFR! was pretty much perfect lmao

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 39.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hunty Bear

• Americunt

• Lust

• Andres

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine hating Florida Kilos...

i can say at least that In My Feelings through Heroin are trash