Liberated Matt

Lana Del Rey

13 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

MESS @ her new post being crazy cryptic and weird, her unfollowing fans and apparently causing drama in group chats. She also apparently unfollowed Ariana rip4

Bitch is a mess lately rip2 

it's like a car crash you can't look away from

EYqNEPuXsAAhXg1?format=jpg&name=large

25 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

MESS @ her new post being crazy cryptic and weird, her unfollowing fans and apparently causing drama in group chats. She also apparently unfollowed Ariana rip4

Bitch is a mess lately rip2 

Girlie straight up told a stan "go fuck yourself" dead1 

I really don't even know where to begin with her anymore. I'd really wish she'd just stfu. She's ruining her own career for literally no reason. 2020 is wild. 

tbh I wanna know the tea from the groupchat rip4 

Someone clearly said something that PISSED her off and they're just not showing those messages and only showing Lana's "go fuck yourself".

Ben while all this is happening:

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

tbh I wanna know the tea from the groupchat rip4 

Someone clearly said something that PISSED her off and they're just not showing those messages and only showing Lana's "go fuck yourself".

Ben while all this is happening:

giphy.gif

literally rip4 honestly I feel like this whole ordeal has been blown WAY out of proportion but it's Lana's fault for doubling down and not having the emotional maturity to realize the potentially problematic optics of her first statement giphy.gif literally music journalists are treating her outbursts like full on murder allegations, like the melodrama of it all...but Lana should've just sat there and snorted her coke giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Hunty Bear said:

screaming at the fact that we actually didn't wind up needing to do much to save this section @Jake rip4 she did it for us! not in the way we wanted though LOL dead4 

Honestly! rip4 It's insane how fast this blew up

3 hours ago, Gilly said:

NFR is the first Lana album I enjoy since UV, which is one of my fav albums of all time. Cinnamon Girl is that bitch ny3

it's a masterpiece period ny3 I would say you're missing out on HM and LFL but NFR is a whole different beast

7 hours ago, Hunty Bear said:

it's a masterpiece period ny3 I would say you're missing out on HM and LFL but NFR is a whole different beast

the melodies are so beautiful ny3 

i need to give them another try.. truthfully, i havent heard them in full and rn im in lana mood rn so let me see ny3 

1 hour ago, Moira O'Hara said:

Should i start a new 'Rate the Lana Song' game? This will boost Lana's section numbers and it will not be in danger for getting deleted. nicki3

I think her weekend meltdown essentially saved the section but you should make one anyway! nicki3

8 hours ago, Moira O'Hara said:

Should i start a new 'Rate the Lana Song' game? This will boost Lana's section numbers and it will not be in danger for getting deleted. nicki3

Please! yas1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 39.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hunty Bear

• Americunt

• Lust

• Andres

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine hating Florida Kilos...

i can say at least that In My Feelings through Heroin are trash