Liberated Matt

Lana Del Rey

Guest Black & Gold

Idk if this was posted before.

Deluxe Edition Box Set cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>.gif' alt='cry2'>

BTD Paradise Edition + a DVD featuring all videos + a CD featuring 8 remixes + Blue Velvet 7'' Vinyl + 4 print cards +woot+

http://store.universal-music.co.uk/restofworld/born-to-die-the-paradise-edition/lana-del-rey-born-to-die-the-paradise-edition-deluxe-edition-box-set/invt/0602537173990/

0602537173990_medium.jpg

Edited by Black & Gold
Guest runaway.
Idk if this was posted.

Deluxe Edition Box Set cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>.gif' alt='cry2'>

BTD Paradise Edition + a DVD featuring all videos + a CD featuring 8 remixes + Blue Velvet 7'' Vinyl

http://store.universal-music.co.uk/restofworld/born-to-die-the-paradise-edition/lana-del-rey-born-to-die-the-paradise-edition-deluxe-edition-box-set/invt/0602537173990/

0602537173990_medium.jpg

I simply need this moo7

I downloaded that one. It is all kinds of distorted, and not in a retro on-purpose kind of way. brit11

No one should have to suffer when trying to listen to Lana del Slay gaga18

I've heard people saying the same things about the i+ version of Ride; maybe the problem is on iTunes's end? How does Ride sound to you?

EDIT: Does this sound distorted to you, too? If it does, maybe that's just how it's supposed to be? http://soundcloud.com/lana_del_rey/lana-del-rey-burning-desire-1

Son of EDIT: Oh, fuck, that's not her official SoundCloud fall3

Edited by 11

There's a rumor about some new potential leaks over the course of the next few days. Fordham Road, Butterflies, Motel 6, Are You Ready? and Monologue of a Broken Heart are the titles. These songs are almost all confirmed to exist already, so lets hope everything pans out and we get some new songs. antm1

There's a rumor about some new potential leaks over the course of the next few days. Fordham Road, Butterflies, Motel 6, Are You Ready? and Monologue of a Broken Heart are the titles. These songs are almost all confirmed to exist already, so lets hope everything pans out and we get some new songs. antm1

Can I just say being a Lana stan is amazing! fall3

We get new music daily, sometimes more than 1 song. fall3

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 39.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hunty Bear

• Americunt

• Lust

• Andres

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine hating Florida Kilos...

i can say at least that In My Feelings through Heroin are trash