Liberated Matt

Lana Del Rey

Guest runaway.
Anyone else hyped for this album to death? I seriously can't wait for this. I have already pre-ordered the Deluxe Edition of it. cry1

Hyped like crazy! cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>

I pre-ordered the deluxe edition as well. I hope it comes in a Digipack with lots of additional songs. antm1

She was already signed before under the name Lizzy (or Lizzie) Grant, but didn't have any success... Then her record company made Lana Del Rey... She's actually from a rich New York family, but in an interview, that I watched not long ago, she said she's poor and lives in a trailer icant

And you can see she had a nose and lip job

Lizzie Grant is her real name tho and she said she's poor? lol, I thought everyone knows that her father is a millionaire +laughcry+. But her music does sound like it comes from a struggling musician.

Edited by Lamb4life

I've been obsessed with her since Beren told me to listen to Video Games + Blue Jeans like months ago, however, my fascination has only grown. I am 100% in love with her, I've tried to obtain all of her unreleased, early tracks + everything that's from her new album. She's pretty much the only artist I've listened to religiously for weeks.

Point is, I'm a Lana Del Rey stan, and with every song I listen to, I grow to love her even more.

cry1

Buying the album. soon. I'll pre-order it tomorrow. antm1

I couldn't be more in love with her, I don't care if she comes from Upper East Side or a trailer park in Nashville, I'll support the bitch cuz she's fucking talented. antm1

I love the operations, btw, she looks much better like this.

1000 post +legend+

Edited by Hypnotico
Guest runaway.
Just got tickets to see her open for The Maccabees in January cry1

Can we start a petition for a Lana award, please?

I already made one, it's in the awards thread. I'm just waiting for some support. fall1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 39.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hunty Bear

• Americunt

• Lust

• Andres

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine hating Florida Kilos...

i can say at least that In My Feelings through Heroin are trash