Liberated Matt

Lana Del Rey

3 minutes ago, Tampon said:

No they're definitely different entities...

but yeah can't wait to apparently feel bored and dissapontment by an uninspiring mess apparently! jj2 

so another Honeymoon --> HBTB scenario! preemptively preparing for the shitstorm!

1 minute ago, Hunty Bear said:

so another Honeymoon --> HBTB scenario! preemptively preparing for the shitstorm!

could be! depends if he got the material from private vevo videos meaning they uploaded the title song too or if insiders just managed to send him those two, she was clearly trying it with honeymoon (song) and it worked so I wouldn't be surprised if she released an even more uninspired trash title song to tease us with till the release of the slightly less worse lead single, v honeymoon of her! jj2 

2 minutes ago, Jake said:

definitely thinking the lead is Young And In Love

hoping that's the song with "look at you kids with your vintage music" lyric

he pretty much confirmed that lyric is in the lead, I doubt the lead is YAIL (specially if it ends up being called young and in love) though, mainly because that's a terrible title for a lead dead1 

5 minutes ago, Tampon said:

he pretty much confirmed that lyric is in the lead, I doubt the lead is YAIL (specially if it ends up being called young and in love) though, mainly because that's a terrible title for a lead dead1 

it's lana, anything could happen dead1if the title's not YAIL it's probably gonna be some random lyric in the song. gemini feed teas

3 minutes ago, Diamond said:

listened to the CWYCM, dangerous girl and gangsta boy mixtapes jj2 

didn't care for CWYCM but dangerous girl is amazing lotus1 prom song and tv in black & white >>>>> lotus1 

gonna listen to another one tonight

CWYCM wasn't an immediate fave for me, but it's either my absolute fave or my second fave unreleased mixtape of hers jj2 anyways, Kinda Outta Luck is relatively inconsistent as a mixtape but the first couple of tracks are amazing so do what you want!

2 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

CWYCM wasn't an immediate fave for me, but it's either my absolute fave or my second fave unreleased mixtape of hers jj2 anyways, Kinda Outta Luck is relatively inconsistent as a mixtape but the first couple of tracks are amazing so do what you want!

I was actually gonna do that one next because I love the title track jj2 can't wait tbh

Tbh Honeymoon was pretty uninspired and lazy so I can't say I'm too surprised... I still think that she needs to work longer on her albums. Anyway I hope that everyone's expectations are lowered based on Eclipse's review and then the single will come out and it'll be decent! jj4

3 hours ago, Black Beauty said:

Tbh Honeymoon was pretty uninspired and lazy so I can't say I'm too surprised... I still think that she needs to work longer on her albums. 

tumblr_inline_mj4g9qIOMN1qz4rgp.gif

Hence why it took her approx 18 months to make Ultraviolence! 

4 hours ago, Black Beauty said:

Anyway I hope that everyone's expectations are lowered based on Eclipse's review and then the single will come out and it'll be decent! jj4

he also loathed Yes to Heaven and I'm pretty sure that there's a consensus on here that it's a beautiful song jj4 he's so extra and honestly very privileged when it comes to her music; in fact, if anything, his review only made me more perched for whatever she has in store for us because now we know there's a new era on the horizon that we can all get excited for

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 39.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hunty Bear

• Americunt

• Lust

• Andres

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine hating Florida Kilos...

i can say at least that In My Feelings through Heroin are trash