Discussion Lanamosity

34,258 posts in this topic

i wrote this

What if we check all grindr bios twice a day everyday for a month and build a set of data based on how many people reference lana vs the other pop girls and make it into a bg thread and call it an achievement then someone else in a different area will run there own to retaliate? rih1

Then make pie charts based on sex positions and body type to confirm the power bottom twink stereotype. I loveeeeee not having a life

7 minutes ago, Mint said:

What if we check all grindr bios twice a day everyday for a month and build a set of data based on how many people reference lana vs the other pop girls and make it into a bg thread and call it an achievement then someone else in a different area will run there own to retaliate? rih1

Then make pie charts based on sex positions and body type to confirm the power bottom twink stereotype. I loveeeeee not having a life

dead2 

I really hope she got RICH LEE* RICH LEE* RICH LEE* to shoot another music video for her this era cry9 

4 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

I really hope she got RICH LEE* RICH LEE* RICH LEE* to shoot another music video for her this era cry9 

FJKSDHFLKJSDF YOU DID NOT jj4 

Edited by Hunty Bear

2 minutes ago, Americunt said:

FJKSDHFLKJSDF YOU DID NOT jj4 

OFCMIO jj4lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1 LMFRKLGJFSDL J4 jj4jj4jj4 

ANYWAY jj4lmfao1fall3jj4 also it doesn't seem like anyone else relevant has announced that they're releasing on the 21st of July, so hopefully that means that she'll snatch another #1 with this album! god bless

3 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

ANYWAY jj4lmfao1fall3jj4 also it doesn't seem like anyone else relevant has announced that they're releasing on the 21st of July, so hopefully that means that she'll snatch another #1 with this album! god bless

We'll see. Her streaming support is pretty weak and sales continue to decline for everyone. Not really bothered either way, though. jj2 

2 minutes ago, Americunt said:

We'll see. Her streaming support is pretty weak and sales continue to decline for everyone. Not really bothered either way, though. jj2 

me neither, but I'd love to see her score some success with this album! jj2 also I hope we get at least 2 more promo singles off of Lust for Life before she releases the album! perching for Yosemite and/or Tomorrow Never Came!

3 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

me neither, but I'd love to see her score some success with this album! jj2 also I hope we get at least 2 more promo singles off of Lust for Life before she releases the album! perching for Yosemite and/or Tomorrow Never Came!

Tomorrow Never Came should be next, according to the album trailer. Would not be too surprised if that's the next video.

the first pages of this thread are an amazing read popcorn1

1 minute ago, Americunt said:

Tomorrow Never Came should be next, according to the album trailer. Would not be too surprised if that's the next video.

omg totally forgot about how that trailer is ridden with clues oprah10 that should mean that we should expect another single after Tomorrow Never Came! Love.m4a that concept

So... shouldn't we be getting our next targets for the set swap? jj1

16 minutes ago, Radio said:

So... shouldn't we be getting our next targets for the set swap? jj1

Wasn't sure if everyone was in for a second round, tbh. dead2

Keep forgetting how amazing Wait For Life is, wow she DID that

8 minutes ago, Americunt said:

Wasn't sure if everyone was in for a second round, tbh. dead2

Well I'm removing this set by midnight regardless jj3  

we should orchestrate another set swap once we approach release week jj3

stir it up with some sex, that's cocktails of emotion 1FOjqiC.gif