Liberated Matt

Lana Del Rey

1 minute ago, Jake said:

?? Is someone else releasing July 14th?

no lmao I'm just gonna be out without wi-fi or anything for like 4-5 days including that weekend and I'll just be insanely pressed if her album comes out then jj4 I'll also be p upset if LFL leaks then as well but what can you do!

Someone posted this fake tracklist on LB and I'm screaming at the effort put into it. dead2 

1. Best American Record
- We've heard this and they said it's very similar to the demo, just polished. 

2. Love
-

3. 13 Beaches (feat. G-Eazy)
- My insider told me G-Eazy wasn't originally on it, but it's similar to Florida Kilos. Tropical and summery. One of the more upbeat songs on the record. One of the best tracks on the album and said it should've been a single cause it's very cinematic. Very sexy.

4. Tomorrow Never Came (feat. Sean Lennon)
- This isn't a complete cover as the instrumentals are really drawn down and slower. One of the slowest songs on the record. Really reminded me of Honeymoon. It's mostly Lana.

5. Imitation [She Isn’t Me]
- Very Ultraviolence. It's an aggressive song and lyrically similar to FMWUTT/Cola. Lyrics hint to believe t's a diss to another popstar, but it's never said who. Lana uses her "young" voice like she did in Jealous Girl or in her days before Born To Die. It's one for the fans.

6. Cherry
- Again a very Ultraviolence esque track. I think it'll be one of the fan favourites. On the slower half of the album.

7. Burning Flag
- Lyrically one of the best songs and brings tears to your eyes. It's a powerful song about how America is falling. A diss to Trump, a lot of subtle jabs at him. Lana's most political and aggressive songs. Reminds me of power anthems of the 90s.

8. Ringer (feat. Nicki Minaj)
- Again follows the political theme. This one is one of the most upbeat and doesn't really even sound like a Lana song. Minaj works in the song and does a sing-rap verse. She's also the outro of the song. 

9. Gran Turismo (feat. Lil Uzi Vert)
- Sounds very before Born To Die days. Lil Uzi Vert weirdly fits in the song and has a trap beat underline. The chorus is addictive. The song should've been called "Zoom Zoom" cause Gran Turismo is never said. Lots of car engines and racecar racing sounds in the production. 

10. Nirvana
- Another slow ballad. Speaks about happiness. Filler track.

11. Fountain Of Youth
- A song about loving yourself and cherishing your beauty. Very pretty song. Sounds like it belongs on Paradise as it's similar to Bel Air.

12. Beautiful People, Beautiful Problems (feat. Stevie Nicks)
- A filler track and maybe my least favorite. Don't think it should've made the record. Sounds like a Stevie Nicks song.

13. Soft Pink Ice Cream
- Again, not a very Lana song. One of my favorites though. Reminds me of Paradise.

14. Mulholland Drive
- Comes together with the title track and sounds like a Starboy track. Could be on Top 40/Pop Radio. Lots of guitar rifts and samples Pretty When You Cry.

15. Not Your Bitch (feat. Marina & The Diamonds)
- Another political Trump diss song. Speaks about feminism and slut-shaming. Sassy and spunky. They sing it sort of together, it's a proper duet.

16. The Pill
- An actual cover. Speaks about feminism and abortion. Controversial.

17. God Bless America
- Really sounds like it belongs on Lana's Lana Del Ray aka Lizzy Grant album. Her voice is really pretty on this track.

18. Lust For Life (feat. The Weeknd)
 -

-Deluxe-
19. Nothing Ever Lasts Forever
- Sounds like another Ultraviolence track. Really slow ballad. Reminds me of Is This Happiness.

20. Northern Lights
- Should've made the standard version. Sounds like a Born To Die track. Very cinematic and good. Probably will become of my favorites to come.

21. Yosemite
- No clue why this on the album. Sounds like a demo. One of her worst songs and shouldn't have made the record. Almost sounds acoustic.

2 minutes ago, Americunt said:

Someone posted this fake tracklist on LB and I'm screaming at the effort put into it. dead2 

lmfao2lmfao2lmfao2 #8 In their Wildest Dreams.mp3 would she ever work with Nicki

1 hour ago, Americunt said:

8. Ringer (feat. Nicki Minaj)
- Again follows the political theme. This one is one of the most upbeat and doesn't really even sound like a Lana song. Minaj works in the song and does a sing-rap verse. She's also the outro of the song. 

9. Gran Turismo (feat. Lil Uzi Vert)
- Sounds very before Born To Die days. Lil Uzi Vert weirdly fits in the song and has a trap beat underline. The chorus is addictive. The song should've been called "Zoom Zoom" cause Gran Turismo is never said. Lots of car engines and racecar racing sounds in the production. 

FUCKING GOODBYE lmfao2lmfao2lmfao2lmfao2lmfao2 

17 minutes ago, Mystique said:

@Americunt I like Riverbend! I've listened to a couple songs from each album and the Karmin music seems very pop influenced so I'm really perched for the darker hiphop/R&B influence on the EP 

Tbh, I'm not as interested in the R&B direction they seem to be heading. Their pop stuff was more in my wheelhouse. dead2

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 39.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hunty Bear

• Americunt

• Lust

• Andres

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine hating Florida Kilos...

i can say at least that In My Feelings through Heroin are trash