Liberated Matt

Lana Del Rey

34 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

burned AKA onto a blank CD for a friend for Secret Santa jj2 aren't I a good Lipster

you shouldve done it with her "best of" of unreleased whit1 

and include Queen of Disaster and Hit and Run

Just now, Chris Morlock said:

you shouldve done it with her "best of" of unreleased whit1 

and include Queen of Disaster and Hit and Run

I only had room for 20 tracks and I'd rather burn a whole album than a random assortment of her unreleased for someone just getting into her back catalogue jj2 

6 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

I only had room for 20 tracks and I'd rather burn a whole album than a random assortment of her unreleased for someone just getting into her back catalogue jj2 

well each empty CD has an 80 min limit so oprah14 

11 hours ago, Americunt said:

No official title has been confirmed. Speculation is that it's titled "Hey Blue Baby".

lol thats the title i gave it just to not have it as Untitled in my itunes fall2 

2 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

OMFG remember when James Franco wrote that book about imaginary conversations with Lana rip4rip4rip4 wow, he really blew it with their friendship

Glad she saw through to his creepiness and tossed him out like yesterday's trash! jj2 

18 hours ago, Hunty Bear said:

these girls are seriously not ready for Norman Fucking Rockwell (me included!) ari7 so easily gonna be the album of the year and her best album in a long ass time

with a song like Hope is a Dangerous Thing a Woman Like Me Can Have - But I Have it theres nothing to go wrong! ari9 

@Liam did you watch the latest episode ari7 highkey an entertaining af episode! AS4 so far >>

Spoiler

Manila and Monet bodied this episode for sure lol3 Manila's roast was hilarious, Monet's runway was a shoot, and their lipsync was fun (even if it was a little short) lol3 the drama is fucking ON next week though omfg lol3 everyone looked good on the runway too imo lol3 also I get that it was for the drama but Monique...should've been in the top 3? like literally this episode had the most clear cut top 3 and bottom 3 of all time? lol3

Spoiler

also the foreshadowing for Naomi eliminating Manila is fucking real and I'm gonna be so fucking mad and upset lol3 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 39.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hunty Bear

• Americunt

• Lust

• Andres

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine hating Florida Kilos...

i can say at least that In My Feelings through Heroin are trash