Liberated Matt

Lana Del Rey

2 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

also the new season of OITNB is fucking fantastic so far @Americunt idk if you've seen any of it thus far! jj2 

I haven't seen any of it yet. Been on the docket, for after I finish Years and Years (which I just watched the last episode of), Another Life and Chernobyl, but I'll get to it eventually. jj2 

3 minutes ago, Americunt said:

I haven't seen any of it yet. Been on the docket, for after I finish Years and Years (which I just watched the last episode of), Another Life and Chernobyl, but I'll get to it eventually. jj2 

it's very depressing so far, but I'm definitely getting major S1-S2 vibes from this season jj2 HUGE improvement from the shitshows that were S5 and S6

9 minutes ago, Jake said:

The fact that BAR is on this when we already have it dead2 I wish it was fucking Yosemite or something

I feel like she reworked bar

imagine if TNBAR really did wind up on LFL though...the absolute clusterfuckery of it all lmfao1 knowing her she would've totally sandwiched it between In My Feelings and Coachella considering how spotty and inconsistent that tracklist was! considering what she said about NFR's title track's lyrical themes, TNBAR is probably a better fit for this album anyway lol3 

14 hours ago, Urbanov said:

So many good albums might drop in August I’m lowkey shitting myself jj2 

right? unexpected albums too jj2 obviously Lana, Snoh and BH will be good but Shura's will probably be pretty decent too and I did not see that coming after Nothing's Good jj4

8 hours ago, Lachlan said:

We all know you’ll be streaming Lover just as much as ME! brit15

... lol3 bebe1

17 minutes ago, Americunt said:

Someone from her store sent out the original PSD file of the album cover when asked for an HQ digital copy by a fan. dead2

Ergo, we now have an official text-free version, for those who like that.

full-nfr.jpg 

I love it, but is it normal the quality is kinda pixelated? 

1 minute ago, Luca said:

I love it, but is it normal the quality is kinda pixelated? 

Probably a result of the upload site's compression algorithms. The person who got the PSD file did share it, so I can PM you that if you want to export your own copy from it? jj2 

1 minute ago, Americunt said:

Probably a result of the upload site's compression algorithms. The person who got the PSD file did share it, so I can PM you that if you want to export your own copy from it? jj2 

I'd be thankful! hug1 

21 hours ago, Americunt said:

can you send it to me? whit1 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 39.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hunty Bear

• Americunt

• Lust

• Andres

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine hating Florida Kilos...

i can say at least that In My Feelings through Heroin are trash