Sheezus    8,494

I think they should duet on the real. kesha4

Stylistically there's a lot of overlap. kesha4

Americunt    16,016
8 hours ago, Ultraviolet said:

I think they should duet on the real. kesha4

Stylistically there's a lot of overlap. kesha4

Nah, she got very pissy when people told her that this song was almost a direct ripoff of Lana's "You Can Be the Boss".

Sheezus    8,494
7 hours ago, Americunt said:

Nah, she got very pissy when people told her that this song was almost a direct ripoff of Lana's "You Can Be the Boss".

That's commentary from fans though. Not Lana herself. I did have that same thought though.

Chris Morlock    43,495
15 hours ago, Ultraviolet said:

That's commentary from fans though. Not Lana herself. I did have that same thought though.

might be but its basically the EXACT same song, so her being pissy is very understandable.

but slightly off topic, is this actually official?

Americunt    16,016
33 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

of course Lana's not doing any promo for the new Charlie's Angel collab dead2 

She supposedly only has a short part in it, so I'm not shocked. dead2 

Urbanov    45,995
11 minutes ago, Jake said:

Kelela's new project right? Planned on it later tonight!

Yes. Who would have thought she would sound so incredible on tracks done by Aphex Twin or OPT giveup1 Warp signed a LEGEND. Honestly. 

Hunty Bear    11,359
3 hours ago, Urbanov said:

Ladies have you listened to AQUAPHORIA??? I’m SHOOK giveup1 

@Hunty Bear @Jake @Lachlan @Venus XCX @Andres

planning on listening to it soon! really wish it was available for streaming/download because I would like to listen to it on the go bebe1 

3 hours ago, Urbanov said:

Yes. Who would have thought she would sound so incredible on tracks done by Aphex Twin or OPT giveup1 Warp signed a LEGEND. Honestly. 

I would be more surprised if she didn't! she's always been very versatile jj2 

Urbanov    45,995

these outfits bebe1 

these vocals bebe1 

these instruments bebe1 

the production bebe1 

the fucking VISUAL bebe1 

SOTY bebe1 

Americunt    16,016

Some Twitter gay is claiming to have album details, including a secret show where the album will be played. Obviously very suspicious, but it's not like we have any other sources of info these days! dead2 

Hunty Bear    11,359
7 hours ago, Americunt said:

Some Twitter gay is claiming to have album details, including a secret show where the album will be played. Obviously very suspicious, but it's not like we have any other sources of info these days! dead2 

remember when her birthday bash was "totally not an event sponsored by Lana and DEFINITELY canceled" and then it literally happened? round 2 maybe! jj2 

Americunt    16,016

Some Twitter gay made a fake account where they "leaked" the lyrics of NFR's whole tracklist. jj4 

It included all the ones we have snippets of, the two country songs, "Black Magic", "For K, Pt. 3", "Bartender" and "Glorious" (this was the "Stronger" snippet). Also, like three of the "new" songs had racist lyrics. dead2

https://twitter.com/ChamaeleonSoul

Venus XCX    9,631
On 6/29/2019 at 10:19 AM, Hunty Bear said:

planning on listening to it soon! really wish it was available for streaming/download because I would like to listen to it on the go bebe1 

Here! Cute album for before sleep I guess bebe1 

Hunty Bear    11,359
54 minutes ago, Venus XCX said:

Here! Cute album for before sleep I guess bebe1 

funny enough, I actually put in the effort to download, cut, and edit the metadata of each individual song like the night of its release bebe1 thanks for the link, would've really saved me so much labor lol3 it was nice though! definitely background music but good background music at that

Americunt    16,016

Some people are saying a fan in the front row asked if the album was dropping in August. She apparently confirmed that it was. Wasn't into a mic and there's no video to confirm, but what else is new? jj4 

Venus XCX    9,631
On 7/17/2019 at 6:22 PM, Americunt said:

Some Twitter gay made a fake account where they "leaked" the lyrics of NFR's whole tracklist. jj4 

24 minutes ago, Americunt said:

Some people are saying a fan in the front row asked if the album was dropping in August. She apparently confirmed that it was. Wasn't into a mic and there's no video to confirm, but what else is new? jj4 

The Lipster gays tweeting what they saw in their dreams because we're ALL bored jj4 I guess her label is pushing the album closer to Don't Call Me Angel's release since an Ariana/Miley collab may bring more attention to NFR jj4