Hunty Bear    11,839
2 hours ago, Urbanov said:

Pang is a slap

Caroline Polachek, Vagabon, Sudan Archives, Teebs, clipping., Lykke Li, and Smellie X all came out with serves in some capacity jj2 

Americunt    16,293
7 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

Caroline Polachek, Vagabon, Sudan Archives, Teebs, clipping., Lykke Li, and Smellie X all came out with serves in some capacity jj2 

Not sure if I’d say Lykke served, since it was literally just an Audacity-level slowed down edit of a previous release, when she still has “Jaguars in the Snow” in a vault somewhere. jj4 

Urbanov    46,893
5 hours ago, Hunty Bear said:

Yes FOALS yes beabadoobee

Jake    16,509

Have we got anymore news on Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass? After NFR! I need more of her masterful writing... dead2 

Urbanov    46,893

New album by Floating Points is absolutely fucking stellar giveup1 

Urbanov    46,893

I listened to this shit all night at work giveup1 

Americunt    16,293

The interview she did with Q Magazine isn't fully published yet, but snippets have leaked and she apparently revealed that she's recorded a new song titled "Let Me Love You Like a Woman" recently. Probably a safe bet that it'll be part of White Hot Forever.

Jake    16,509

White Hot Forever coming to be that super sexy album clap3 

Americunt    16,293

Song featuring Rob to come on White Hot Forever? jj2 

Hunty Bear    11,839
8 hours ago, Urbanov said:

@Hunty Bear thoughts? jj2 

I liked it! it's not like a new sound for her but at least it still sounds fresh jj2 definitely got over her debut album though a while ago rip4 

Hunty Bear    11,839

@Urbanov please give Sudan Archives' new album Athena a listen jj4 it's one of the most genre-blending and innovative albums of the year! she's a classically-trained violinist so she fuses those sensibilities with R&B and hip hop and it makes for a really dynamic listen! it also has a relatively short runtime too

Urbanov    46,893
41 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

@Urbanov please give Sudan Archives' new album Athena a listen jj4 it's one of the most genre-blending and innovative albums of the year! she's a classically-trained violinist so she fuses those sensibilities with R&B and hip hop and it makes for a really dynamic listen! it also has a relatively short runtime too

I heard it’s good!!! Well it better be since it was released under Stones Throw!!!! jj4 

Hunty Bear    11,839
10 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

I heard it’s good!!! Well it better be since it was released under Stones Throw!!!! jj4 

I've been a fan since Nont for Sale and I can vouch for it! I think you'll like it jj2 how'd you like MAGDALENE btw? don't even need to come up with stan names for either album btw since the titles already exude royal/biblical energy queenbitch1  

Urbanov    46,893
1 hour ago, Hunty Bear said:

I've been a fan since Nont for Sale and I can vouch for it! I think you'll like it jj2 how'd you like MAGDALENE btw? don't even need to come up with stan names for either album btw since the titles already exude royal/biblical energy queenbitch1  

I know it leaked but I haven’t listened!

Americunt    16,293

Eclipse tweeted and deleted that there’s another Lana and Ariana collab in the pipeline. Apparently not firsthand information and he called the source semi-reliable, but I could see it being true...

Spoiler

And also mediocre as fuck, if DCMA is anything to go on. jj4