Number Nine    339

Just finished watching SNL, I hate to say it but her performance of Video Games was really bad. :( Blue Jeans was alright though.

I like her though, you could tell she was really shy and at the end where Daniel thanked her she seemed so sweet. oprah1

Tasso    16,984
Disappointed tbh rih1

Same. Somehow she sounded bad on SNL.

Tim Liaison    24

I still love her and know that she can sing. I just hope she doesn't let the backlash get to her. +bummer+

Tim Liaison    24

I just watched Video Games again, and I really didn't think it was that bad. I honestly think it was decent. +shrug+

There were a couple bad notes. So what?

Hypnotico    1
I just watched Video Games again, and I really didn't think it was that bad. I honestly think it was decent. +shrug+

People just like to hate, that's all. I also thought she did ok. This was her first MAJOR performance, FFS, it's natural to be nervous.

Lamb4life    0

IKR? I don't get the fuss, it's not that bad. Maybe because people are not used to her vocal style

Video Games was alright; Blue Jeans, not so much..but I have faith in her. She'll bounce back. She's got Letterman and Ellen next month!

Video Games currently #48 on US iTunes.

Hypnotico    1

MONEY IS THE REASON WE EXIST. EVERYBODY KNOWS IT, IT'S A FACT, KISS KISS.

cry1cry1cry1cry1cry1cry1cry1cry1cry1cry1cry1cry1cry1cry1

Alek    1,400

I love Lana for almost 6 months, and I'm pretty pissed for some people liking her, I mean she's not made to be mainstream.

Modern Woman    11,524

National Anthem is such a massive tune that it makes me want to run out into the street, grab somebody, shake them by the arms and cry - TELL ME I'M YOUR NATIONAL ANTHEM.

Can't wait for Summer to come now so the song has more relevance. RED WHITE BLUE'S IN THE SKY. SUMMER'S IN THE AIR AND BABY HEAVEN'S IN YOUR EYHIEYES oprah1

It just NEEDS to be the 3rd or 4th single.

Tim Liaison    24
National Anthem is such a massive tune that it makes me want to run out into the street, grab somebody, shake them by the arms and cry - TELL ME I'M YOUR NATIONAL ANTHEM.

Can't wait for Summer to come now so the song has more relevance. RED WHITE BLUE'S IN THE SKY. SUMMER'S IN THE AIR AND BABY HEAVEN'S IN YOUR EYHIEYES oprah1

It just NEEDS to be the 3rd or 4th single.

One of my favorite songs in years. I can only imagine the final version. cry5