Lanamosity

3 hours ago, Americunt said:

I first saw that pic like four hours ago and nothing's happened yet, so it probably means we shouldn't expect a leak!

Kii

15 minutes ago, Dr. Slay said:

Kii

The picture was faked and we got it from a VK stream in the end, so I was still right. jj2 

Being able to experience the album with my fellow Lanamosity faves made the experience that much more amazing. Love you all <3

10 minutes ago, Jake said:

Being able to experience the album with my fellow Lanamosity faves made the experience that much more amazing. Love you all <3

awwww love you <3 sucks that we're not gonna be able to save the chat though dead2 

6 minutes ago, Jake said:

It was lovely having all of us there. So glad that we've got a good live sharing solution at last. <3

12 minutes ago, Jake said:

ily <3

25 minutes ago, Jake said:

I wouldn't have discovered this forum and all you funny Lana peeps if it wasn't for the Rabbit chat so thanks for that, everybody involved. I had a good time.

Who can leak an album like this? Legitimate question, just wondering. 

3 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

The file I'm downloading is called 'JusticeForYosemite' jj4 

I had that one but I wasn't sure if it was MQ or LQ so I just waited for rips jj4 

Just now, Hunty Bear said:

I had that one but I wasn't sure if it was MQ or LQ so I just waited for rips jj4 

It's good enough jj4

Okay, come thru 13 Beaches meg1 I'm loving it meg1

1 hour ago, Jake said:

+1 hug1

This is more fucking relevant than ever dead2 

iim probably so wrong and everyone gonna quote this in like 3 months ^ when i start hating on it but WOW IMBDUSHSBSBS SS

scream1scream1scream1scream1scream1scream1scream1scream1scream1cry0

cry0cry0cry0cry0yas1yas1yas2yas1fall3hdishsbs dkasbssbsv

S7SHZUXYXSHWYWZ8SWH7SN2.\-;!!;!\!?!÷\÷_÷&÷&÷&×_*&!.*?$×283\3$283\2O_0HDAKHANWYWHWNWHASBSMAHSSNSNEBENUMERICSYMBOLHD7ISH

zbshgshjsgsbebne w

GET FRREE IS HER BEST SONG ITS OVER FOR YOU SHADES OF COOL meg1 OVVVERRRRRR meg1meg1meg1meg1

i wanna cry orangu1

GRABBED ME BY MY ROAST BEEF PUSSY WITH HER BARE HANDS AND THREW ME RIGHT INTO THE 60S YAS MAAMA IM NOT DESERVING AOTY AOTY AOTY yas2yas2yas2yas2yas2yas2yas2