Liberated Matt

Lana Del Rey

59 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Because you had entire listening session together while you were masturbating to her new record? Lmao, "general consensus" yeah, I see you lmfao1

Never said my opinion was any better but ok? Is that why you jumped here to quote me? I basically rated these songs like I feel and if you don't like my opinion then stay pressed and feel free to drag me cause I don't really like one song after my first full listen - I swear to God never seen so pretentious and annoying Lana stans anywhere, even on Twitter jj4

I actually wasn't a part of the listening session but I was there in the group chat, but regardless I don't know how that has any bearing on why we all agreed that certain amazing songs just ... happen to be amazing! maybe the songs are actually great? that seems reasonable shrug1 

and you literally insinuated that your taste was better than ours by saying that we're all conformists and bandwagoners trying to seek validation from a "certain member whose opinion we love to copy" laughcry1 YOU were the one who decided to make it ad hominem, we were just commenting on the fact that we disagreed with you ranking White Mustang over TNC for example

stay mad though! if you don't like us, you can feel free to take your discussion of the album elsewhere!

Just now, Lachlan said:

Guys let's just chill and roll one out. I just wanna feel the vibes of White Mustang.

Ellie-Goulding-Dead-in-the-Water-460x258

dreaming about marzipan

Screenshot_2017-07-20-00-01-14-1.png

2 minutes ago, Andres said:

please stop posting photoshopped pics awk1 not her fault the racist industry loves whitewashing beautiful PoC! gay icon Ellegend remains unbothered 

tumblr_o8umqlQFry1rabkk4o1_500.jpg tumblr_o8umqlQFry1rabkk4o1_500.jpg tumblr_o8umqlQFry1rabkk4o1_500.jpg tumblr_o8umqlQFry1rabkk4o1_500.jpg

shes holding it like its dirty and it smells didhdhdbd she probably doesnt even know what it is lmfao1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 39.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hunty Bear

• Americunt

• Lust

• Andres

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine hating Florida Kilos...

i can say at least that In My Feelings through Heroin are trash