Liberated Matt

Lana Del Rey

2 minutes ago, Andres said:

Miami-Deity where Clinton won 2 to 1 sorry1 also majority Hispanic so hating it and me is racist just! xtina14tea1orangu1

I stay satisfied living in SoCal constantly being on the 1) right side of history 2) right side of politics 3) right side of the United States geographically and 4) promoted by Lana incessantly! xtina14xtina12:);) 

1 minute ago, Hunty Bear said:

I stay satisfied living in SoCal constantly being on the 1) right side of history 2) right side of politics 3) right side of the United States geographically and 4) promoted by Lana incessantly! xtina14xtina12:);) 

um Miallahmi literally got a shout out on a Lana song literally named after my state! xtina14 meanwhile the closest you have is West Coast which could also be about Washington or Oregon! you lose xo sorry1jj4

4 minutes ago, Andres said:

um Miallahmi literally got a shout out on a Lana song literally named after my state! xtina14 meanwhile the closest you have is West Coast which could also be about Washington or Oregon! you lose xo sorry1jj4

about Florida's drug circles! love proper representation wendy2xtina14xtina12 #yousaiditnotme! besides, we also have Freak, Coachella - Woodstock In My Mind, Lust for Life, Hollywood, Hollywood's Dead, [Any song of hers that references Hollywood and/or LA], and GBAAATBWII because she's probably referring to California after CalExit so stay pressed!

Edited by Hunty Bear
EDIT: don't forget Topanga and Ventura! omfg lmfao1
2 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

about Florida's drug circles! love proper representation wendy2xtina14xtina12 #yousaiditnotme! besides, we also have Freak, Coachella - Woodstock In My Mind, Lust for Life, Hollywood, Hollywood's Dead, [Any song of hers that references Hollywood and/or LA], and GBAAATBWII because she's probably referring to California after CalExit so stay pressed!

love how half of those are unreleased! #saysitall wendy2 Freak is about California's history with cults and serial killers! poor it! xtina14

2 minutes ago, Andres said:

love how half of those are unreleased! #saysitall wendy2 Freak is about California's history with cults and serial killers! poor it! xtina14

#tb to when I almost got doxxed yesterday because she clocked where my school was? when will you get that kind of namedrop? [HINT: never!] xtina14xtina12lmfao1 loving my #PSTPrivilege

^ love how I was also able to stay up and watch the leak rollout! poor Fl_____ ... finish the word!

8 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

#tb to when I almost got doxxed yesterday because she clocked where my school was? when will you get that kind of namedrop? [HINT: never!] xtina14xtina12lmfao1 loving my #PSTPrivilege

^ love how I was also able to stay up and watch the leak rollout! poor Fl_____ ... finish the word!

I'll give you that tbh! I literally had to stay up until 12AM on election night just to see Hillegend lose and then go to bed somehow orangu1dead4 Coming for an oppressed minority (#tribi - Bgay, BEST, Bhispanic!) ain't cute! probably celebrated Trump's win at 9PM over there xtina14tea1wendy1

Just now, Andres said:

I'll give you that tbh! I literally had to stay up until 12AM on election night just to see Hillegend lose and then go to bed somehow orangu1dead4 Coming for an oppressed minority (#tribi - Bgay, BEST, Bhispanic!) ain't cute! probably celebrating Trump's win at 9PM over there xtina14tea1wendy1

I'm Bgay, BMuslim, BCalifornian, Bliberal, Betc. so I think I win the oppressed argument! I can't stop winning ... wow xtina14lmfao1tea2wendy1 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 39.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hunty Bear

• Americunt

• Lust

• Andres

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine hating Florida Kilos...

i can say at least that In My Feelings through Heroin are trash