Liberated Matt

Lana Del Rey

22 hours ago, Venus XCX said:

Serving basic title tracks but I'm sure the songs will be everything! I'm also excited to finally listen to No Contest because I managed to stop myself for two years from spoiling Joyride tracks by watching tour videos lol2 

Same! I still haven't heard No Contest or Stay the Night (which I think is Fire and Flames?). Everyone says No Contest is sooo good though and I'm ready giveup1 

1 minute ago, Hunty Bear said:

obviously Isolation is like...my topmost anticipated album of the year but seeing the tracklist pushed me over the edge, I'm so fucking READY and I'VE BEEN FUCKING READY, hand it the fuck over you fucking legend

h1sQuwJ.gif

Trying not to get hyped for it so I can be blown away by a surprising final product jj2 

Btw I found out about a Say Lou Lou song called "Only When I Sleep" while I was seeing if I could find any details about their new album. It's a Richard X collab (aka Annie's main collaborator, producer of Little Boots' "Staring at the Sun" and many more fun bops) and it might've been redone for their new album?

1 minute ago, Americunt said:

Trying not to get hyped for it so I can be blown away by a surprising final product jj2 

Btw I found out about a Say Lou Lou song called "Only When I Sleep" while I was seeing if I could find any details about their new album. It's a Richard X collab (aka Annie's main collaborator, producer of Little Boots' "Staring at the Sun" and many more fun bops) and it might've been redone for their new album?

I bet it's gonna be nothing short of fantastic jj2 I mean even the songs that we've heard that haven't been released officially yet (Flight 22, Your Teeth In My Neck, What they Say ?, Body Language) have all been fucking awesome, if the album isn't fucking perfection then idk what perfection is!

omg fucking screaming @ that SLL tea! though lowkey they can hold off on their album for a bit so I don't get overwhelmed oprah5 

3 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

I bet it's gonna be nothing short of fantastic jj2 I mean even the songs that we've heard that haven't been released officially yet (Flight 22, Your Teeth In My Neck, What they Say ?, Body Language) have all been fucking awesome, if the album isn't fucking perfection then idk what perfection is!

omg fucking screaming @ that SLL tea! though lowkey they can hold off on their album for a bit so I don't get overwhelmed oprah5 

I do hope that the new versions of older songs are different enough that they feel like new tracks 'cause tbh I've played Body Language a lot, assuming it was just some throwaway track she recorded in 2012 dead2

Yeah, I did some gay screaming.gif when I found that info, but it might be out of date. I think they wrote the first cut of the track in 2013, tinkered with it for Lucid Dreaming, but then didn't let it make the album for whatever reason. I don't expect them to drop even a single before like June/July, so you'll probably be fine! jj2 

25 minutes ago, Venus XCX said:

After The Storm > Tyrant > Nuestra Planeta oop! sorry1 I wasn't crazy for ATS at first but then it swiftly snatched me after a few listens. Tyrant I've always loved. Nuestra Planeta an bop but it's just kinda *there*.

I think we all concur ?

ezgif-5-6509c55aa6.gif.b50709b13925bd247fa5247106666d4f.gif

though Nuestro Planeta is a fucking bop! I love it a lot but not more than After the Salawaat and Torahnt xtina15 

Joyride is only 10 full tracks-long jj4 [insert Raven I could not believe it gif from my sig] jj4 after 4 years of waiting? at least Inshallahtion will be teeming with hot and fresh new material jj4 oprah14 Fire and Flames better have like 10 hidden tracks tucked under it jj3 oprah14

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 39.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hunty Bear

• Americunt

• Lust

• Andres

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine hating Florida Kilos...

i can say at least that In My Feelings through Heroin are trash