Liberated Matt

Lana Del Rey

So happy I finally got to see her live. oprah13 West Coast, Yayo, National Anthem and OTTR were the highlights of the night. oprah13 It's a shame I had the world's dumbest girls behind me who said 'I don't know this song' at the beginning of every song until she sang Summertime Sadness and they knew all the words. oprah14 She didn't sing SOC but we did get Gods & Monsters, Get Free and Serial Killer. oprah14 

4 hours ago, Lachlan said:

So happy I finally got to see her live. oprah13 West Coast, Yayo, National Anthem and OTTR were the highlights of the night. oprah13 It's a shame I had the world's dumbest girls behind me who said 'I don't know this song' at the beginning of every song until she sang Summertime Sadness and they knew all the words. oprah14 She didn't sing SOC but we did get Gods & Monsters, Get Free and Serial Killer. oprah14 

that was your first time? could've sworn you talked about seeing her live before since you're such a concert rat dead2 glad you had fun though! 💋

2 hours ago, Hunty Bear said:

that was your first time? could've sworn you talked about seeing her live before since you're such a concert rat dead2 glad you had fun though! 💋

Lana hasn’t been in Australia since 2012 so nope I haven’t seen her. dead2 

25 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

West Coast omg oprah7 

That girl though... annoying little skank. Plenty of them at every Lana/Flo show oprah14 

happy you had a good time sweetheart

West Coast was truly one of the best songs I’ve seen live. oprah14 

3 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

God I wish she sang God Coast during my show last year 😩

I thought it was a staple of her shows like OTTR? RIP. Towards the end of the show she asked the audience if we wanted her to sing Serial Killer, Cruel World or Ultraviolence and I was like BITCH SING CRUEL WORLD PLEASE oprah10 but of course everyone said SK and she performed UV too anyway. um1 

3 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Body Electric

Cherry

Shades Of Cool

Blue Jeans

Born to Die

White Mustang

Cruel World

Music to Watch Boys To

Ultraviolence

Change

Ride

Video Games

Summertime Sadness

Off to the Races

that’s a set list from that Lana show I attended last year. At least she performed SOC and Cruel World so I was happy with that oprah14 

Her sets are so random it's like she just puts her discography on shuffle. dead4

4 minutes ago, Lachlan said:

Her sets are so random it's like she just puts her discography on shuffle. dead4

I think she goes by this system: At least four of the six singles from Born to Die, add Ride and two Ultraviolence tracks (Cruel World and one other track selected at random from the first half), and then randomize the rest. jj2 

47 minutes ago, Hylia said:

I just came across Watermusic by Oh Land, but it’s not an album? Anyone know what it is?

A visual art exhibit in Denmark that she participated in last year. It was a multimedia project that involved dancing, film, acrobatics and music, all of which took place on the banks of a river and in barges floating down the river. I think everything she sang was in Danish, including a translated version of Love You Better. It didn't really interest me.

1 minute ago, Americunt said:

Don't get your hopes up. It's mostly instrumental and all the non-instrumental songs are in Danish. It's like that ballet score she did. jj2 

nvm then! I'll keep perching for Isolation instead jj2 

6 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

Yeah it randomly popped up in my recommended and I was like um dead2 

6 minutes ago, Americunt said:

A visual art exhibit in Denmark that she participated in last year. It was a multimedia project that involved dancing, film, acrobatics and music, all of which took place on the banks of a river and in barges floating down the river. I think everything she sang was in Danish, including a translated version of Love You Better. It didn't really interest me.

Sounds kinda neat. Is she working on any actual new music?

1 minute ago, Hylia said:

Yeah it randomly popped up in my recommended and I was like um dead2 

Sounds kinda neat. Is she working on any actual new music?

Here's a link if you'd like to watch the full performance.

Anyway, her Instagram has said "New Album Coming in 2018" for a bit now and her post about the Watermusic release described it as "something to hold you over while the album is being finished".

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 39.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hunty Bear

• Americunt

• Lust

• Andres

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine hating Florida Kilos...

i can say at least that In My Feelings through Heroin are trash