Liberated Matt

Lana Del Rey

I love this album so much. It's basically the only thing I've listened to since it leaked, and I've listened to it at least 12+ times now. I also ordered more copies of it, 7 in total. I just adore it so much. This is my favorite album since Born This Way, and probably one of my favorite albums EVER. It's honestly an amazing, flawless masterpiece.

While some people don't like that all the songs have a lot of the same production and sounds in them, that, to me, is what gives the album a part of it's charm. It is so fucking cohesive and true to her style. Even a lot of the songs reference her other songs and many of the lyrics are mixed and matched. I think it was really interesting in telling her tale. I feel like it's one big story, yet when you actually get down to it, each song is really different and varied. On one listen, it's like listening to a giant, uplifting, yet absolutely melancholic story about Lana's life, but the more you listen, the more diverse each track becomes. Yes, they are all pretty slow. And yes, they have a lot of the same "sounds" in them. But each song is really different and adds to the overall flow of the album, a cohesive-ness that fucking works.

Lana has blown me away. Normally I am disappointed at first with things I've anticipated this much, but no. I've loved it from the first listen, and have continued to love it. It didn't disappoint in the slightest, and my only worry is that I'm going to listen to it so much that I become a bit tired of it. This shit cray. cry5

I love this album so much. It's basically the only thing I've listened to since it leaked, and I've listened to it at least 12+ times now. I also ordered more copies of it, 7 in total. I just adore it so much. This is my favorite album since Born This Way, and probably one of my favorite albums EVER. It's honestly an amazing, flawless masterpiece.

While some people don't like that all the songs have a lot of the same production and sounds in them, that, to me, is what gives the album a part of it's charm. It is so fucking cohesive and true to her style. Even a lot of the songs reference her other songs and many of the lyrics are mixed and matched. I think it was really interesting in telling her tale. I feel like it's one big story, yet when you actually get down to it, each song is really different and varied. On one listen, it's like listening to a giant, uplifting, yet absolutely melancholic story about Lana's life, but the more you listen, the more diverse each track becomes. Yes, they are all pretty slow. And yes, they have a lot of the same "sounds" in them. But each song is really different and adds to the overall flow of the album, a cohesive-ness that fucking works.

Lana has blown me away. Normally I am disappointed at first with things I've anticipated this much, but no. I've loved it from the first listen, and have continued to love it. It didn't disappoint in the slightest, and my only worry is that I'm going to listen to it so much that I become a bit tired of it. This shit cray. cry5

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS.

shock1 YOU HAVENT?

IKR I FUCKING HATE THE ALBUM VERSION BECAUSE OF THAT cry8cry8cry8

gimme them gimme them dope and diamonds moo1

I love the album version and how she made it much faster, but I do love that part of the demo. cry5

I want the best of both worlds, tbh.

I love the album version and how she made it much faster, but I do love that part of the demo. cry5

I want the best of both worlds, tbh.

ikr brit5

and i didnt realize until just a few days ago that there's a different demo version with the same lyrics as the album version...i've always thought the one i just posted was the 'demo'

Could someone please rip this version of the National Anthem demo?

http://www.digitalspy.com/music/news/a358571/lana-del-rey-new-track-national-anthem-leaks-online-listen.html

All I can find is the really old demo of the track, and I'd much prefer to have the fresher demo. Would kill for this version. Thanks in advance, will rep. cry5

And again, this isn't the older National Anthem demo, it's the one that just leaked earlier this month. maisy

oprah2 you found a way to tell what i was thinking oprah2 +bravo+ and well i honestly hate when people say: I LIKE THE OLD VERSIONS, some of them are more funny and not too slow, more happy but anyway the new versions fit perfectly on the album, plus i love them, deal with it

Could someone please rip this version of the National Anthem demo?

http://www.digitalspy.com/music/news/a358571/lana-del-rey-new-track-national-anthem-leaks-online-listen.html

All I can find is the really old demo of the track, and I'd much prefer to have the fresher demo. Would kill for this version. Thanks in advance, will rep. cry5

And again, this isn't the older National Anthem demo, it's the one that just leaked earlier this month. maisy

that its the demo version i have since a long time ago, you want me to upload the version i have (its the same im sure) to mediafire?

that its the demo version i have since a long time ago' date=' you want me to upload the version i have (its the same im sure) to mediafire?[/quote']

Sure! A lot of people think they are the same though, and they actually aren't. The newer one is more crisp and her voice is clearer. It's a small difference, but you can tell. +tehe3+

Listen to both of them and make sure they are the exact same first. maisy

Sure! A lot of people think they are the same though, and they actually aren't. The newer one is more crisp and her voice is clearer. It's a small difference, but you can tell. +tehe3+

Listen to both of them and make sure they are the exact same first. maisy

http://www.mediafire.com/?0rbbwtbu6065ez0

i think its this version, i uploaded by myself i think its the same that the one on that website, i have to go, so enjoy :) youre welcome bye

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 39.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hunty Bear

• Americunt

• Lust

• Andres

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine hating Florida Kilos...

i can say at least that In My Feelings through Heroin are trash