Liberated Matt

Lana Del Rey

1 minute ago, Lachlan said:

Wait the Out interview confirmed the May 26 date? Thank fucking god.

They were reprinting from another source which didn't explicitly confirm the date. Rolling Stone did confirm it independently, though.

2 minutes ago, Americunt said:

They were reprinting from another source which didn't explicitly confirm the date. Rolling Stone did confirm it independently, though.

Right as I posted that ATRL is going crazy over another magazine saying July 21. jj4 

6 minutes ago, Lachlan said:

Right as I posted that ATRL is going crazy over another magazine saying July 21. jj4 

That feels more realistic. Her promo campaigns aren't usually long, but a one week leadup to an album release would be unprecedented. Two months is quite reasonable.

3 minutes ago, Americunt said:

That feels more realistic. Her promo campaigns aren't usually long, but a one week leadup to an album release would be unprecedented. Two months is quite reasonable.

Ugh, Dua Lipa is more fucking reliable at this point! jj4 

1 minute ago, Lachlan said:

Ugh, Dua Lipa is more fucking reliable at this point! jj4 

This is not a 9 month delay. It's not even a delay, since the May date wasn't even confirmed. No need to be so ridiculous about it. jj4 

8 minutes ago, Americunt said:

This is not a 9 month delay. It's not even a delay, since the May date wasn't even confirmed. No need to be so ridiculous about it. jj4 

I WANT THE ALBUM. meg1 Coachella G-Eazy-fucking loser! meg1 

2 minutes ago, Lachlan said:

I WANT THE ALBUM. meg1 Coachella G-Eazy-fucking loser! meg1 

And you will have it in two months! That's practically no time at all, considering we're likely to get the Lust For Life video plus more pre-release singles between now and then. jj4 

25 minutes ago, Americunt said:

giphy.gif

6 hours ago, Americunt said:

Forgot about the set swap! Let's get on that!

@Andres @Hunty Bear @Jake @Lachlan @Mint @Mystique @Radio @Tampon @Venus XCX @Vintage Music

All of you down? For those that haven't participated in a set swap before, it's kinda like a secret santa exchange, with everyone's names being put into a randomizer and having to make a set (which is to say, an avatar and a signature) for another member who's participating. The trick is that you won't know who made your set, because it's all done through an intermediary (in this case, me). We've done them before and they're great fun. I just wanna get a solid count before jumping in on the randomizer. Those who were tagged but haven't replied to this post within 24 hours will have their names removed from the list by default. jj2 

Sounds good! jj4

4 hours ago, Americunt said:

New song title: "13 Beaches". Might not be on the album. She said she wrote it last summer when she went to thirteen different beaches, trying to find one where there weren't any paparazzi.

awww

11 hours ago, Americunt said:

@Andres @Hunty Bear @Jake @Lachlan @Mint @Mystique @Radio @Tampon @Venus XCX @Vintage Music

All of you down? For those that haven't participated in a set swap before, it's kinda like a secret santa exchange, with everyone's names being put into a randomizer and having to make a set (which is to say, an avatar and a signature) for another member who's participating. The trick is that you won't know who made your set, because it's all done through an intermediary (in this case, me). We've done them before and they're great fun. I just wanna get a solid count before jumping in on the randomizer. Those who were tagged but haven't replied to this post within 24 hours will have their names removed from the list by default. jj2 

sure

11 hours ago, Americunt said:

I literally have ZERO set making abilities, so IDK if I should do this ayumi1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 39.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hunty Bear

• Americunt

• Lust

• Andres

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine hating Florida Kilos...

i can say at least that In My Feelings through Heroin are trash