Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Brandon

American the Next Single?

Can you imagine the video?

fall1

Jesus help me. I will cry. hahaha. It'd be PERFECT. She'd get to express all her love for America in it. UGH!

Honestly, im curious about her next video tho. I mean after the masterpiece that is 'Ride' video, it'll be hard to top it.

She actually tweeted that after "Lana is our American Dream" started trending on Twitter.

It means she was watching everyone tweet about American. fall4

However, she didn't tweet anything about Cola today when it trended so who knows if it was a hint to her next single or she was supporting the trend.

She actually tweeted that after "Lana is our American Dream" started trending on Twitter.

It means she was watching everyone tweet about American. fall4

However, she didn't tweet anything about Cola today when it trended so who knows if it was a hint to her next single or she was supporting the trend.

OMG. Thanks!

I didn't see that! cry1

IDK.. I think it's gonna be American with all the flags and shit. She's put SO much American references in her music, I just feel it's the major theme in this whole era.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.