Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Born This Way

The "not here for listening to Born This Way until my copy arrives" safehouse/thread

Try me gorrl, you won't get anywhere +queenbitch+

Gaga just said in a radio interview she's glad the monsters love it and as long as you go out and buy two copies it's fine with her if you listen to the leak. In fact the positive feedback from monsters who've heard the leak is calming her nerves. Don't you want to comfort Gaga? :tehe2:

Gaga just said in a radio interview she's glad the monsters love it and as long as you go out and buy two copies it's fine with her if you listen to the leak. In fact the positive feedback from monsters who've heard the leak is calming her nerves. Don't you want to comfort Gaga? :tehe2:

Nah, I love keeping Godga on her toes +tehe3+

BEST ALBUM EVER MADE OMGG ALL SONGS ARE FUCKING AMAZINGGGG

:tehe:

I'm sure it is, and I'll experience that maybe as soon as tomorrow if my copy arrives! :cheer:

I do what my queen requests of me. +queenbitch+

You stay stressing her the fuck out, sis. +queenbitch+

You stay supporting illegal activity that could cause her selling less +queenbitch+

Just kidding, Queen's gonna sell regardless of leaks +tehe3+

Omg my bf ALMOST convinced me to listen to Government Hooker cause I already heard the remix! Um no im waiting for it all on Monday:D

Everything everyone has been saying about the album has kept me entertain.+tehe3+

Ok so the Monster Ball came on HBO today, and I got really emotional afterwards and downloaded the album. :(

I look at the songs on my screen and cant bring myself to play them. I dont know if I will make it pass this weekend but I really want to be holding the album in my hands when I listen to it.

Oh Godga what to do:(

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.