Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hey Gurl Hey

Are Million Dollar Man and Without You her most underrated?

Do you still use worn out underwear?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Do you still use worn out underwear?

• Yes. An underwear is an underwear.
    • No.

I've seen Without You get a lot of praise from critics, so I wouldn't call that one underrated, but MDM is definitely underrated. Lucky Ones is one that doesn't get the praise it deserves from some Lana fans, IMO. Probably a lot more so than Without You.

Million Dollar Man is flawless, though. So different from the rest of BTD in its styling. The opening lines slay me every time. lana6

I don't really think without you is underrated. It is amazing though.

Million Dollar Man, definitely. I immediately loved MDM from the moment I first heard it when BTD leaked. It's flawless- seductive, and has an almost eery tone. She knows this man is bad for her and yet he's like an addiction. She'd follow him anywhere, but her heart still aches. cry1 lana6

I don't really think without you is underrated. It is amazing though.

Million Dollar Man, definitely. I immediately loved MDM from the moment I first heard it when BTD leaked. It's flawless- seductive, and has an almost eery tone. She knows this man is bad for her and yet he's like an addiction. She'd follow him anywhere, but her heart still aches. cry1 lana6

Most definitely yes to Million Dollar Man, and I would say Lolita is unappreciated too, it should have made the standard tracklisting.

Without You is alright, just a decent bonus track really, so I'm not surprised it gets overlooked.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.