Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

lalagold

Anticipation of Warrior Leak Thread

Guest Sakkemix
If some fake "Animal" cunt leaks it...........ny4ny4ny4ny4ny6ny6ny6

It will probably leak anyway, and I'm gonna download it if it does. I have the fanpack preordered anyway (preordered it the second day it was available for preorder), I JUST NEED MORE KESHUS IN MY LIFE

WHY CAN'T PEOPLE UNDERSTAND.... brit28

Guest Sakkemix
twitter but you know they lie...all the time -_- with links that make people shit themselves:

https://twitter.com/search/realtime?q=warrior+leaked&src=typd

Yeah, I clicked a "download link" and then it popped out an URL that ended ".swf" and that sure as hell isn't a download site because ".swf" means it's a flash file. Probably that lame Jeff the Killer screamer or some other shit like that...

It will probably leak anyway, and I'm gonna download it if it does. I have the fanpack preordered anyway (preordered it the second day it was available for preorder), I JUST NEED MORE KESHUS IN MY LIFE

WHY CAN'T PEOPLE UNDERSTAND.... brit28

If it leaks I won't listen to it because I'm goodsass1

Apparently, Warrior is available to buy on some Dutch site , the biggest online shopping site of Holland. They emailed the site and they say they really have Warrior. Some people ordered it and it's supposed to come on Friday,

Those animals are not lying, I saw the a-mail myself. It could be true +shrug+

On the site it says Warrior was released on November 3rd, while it's supposed to come out December 3rd. It's possible that they think Warrior is already out and are shipping it.

Guest Sakkemix
Those animals are not lying, I saw the a-mail myself. It could be true +shrug+

On the site it says Warrior was released on November 3rd, while it's supposed to come out December 3rd. It's possible that they think Warrior is already out and are shipping it.

Here we go, watch it leak brit39bs42

Guest Sakkemix
I don't want Warrior to leak.. but since when have they been a reliable source?

He's apparently an insider, he said that Kesha will reveal information about Die Young at the VMAs.. And lookie here, she did.

90% of the things he says is true to my knowledge. He's quite reliable.

But we'll see ny2.gif' alt='ny4'>

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.