Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Brandon

Lana Interview on Megan And Menace Mornings

She said before that A$AP Rocky and Azealia Banks are the only people she can relate to right now.

Yeah I remember that.

She just said in this interview that she doesn't have a plan for music in the next 5 years... cry4 wtf? She said that her muse rarely visits her....

fall1

Yeah I remember that.

She just said in this interview that she doesn't have a plan for music in the next 5 years... cry4 wtf? She said that her muse rarely visits her....

fall1

didn't listen to this interview yet. Have to stop listening to the album to do that and it's just impossible right now. lana12

I think she will release an album in 2014 tbh. All she needs is a little push from her label. lana7 i feel like she said that because her being perfectionist. But once she writes new good songs she'll want to record another album. Plus, they always have her previously written songs to record.

I really hope she changes her mind about making music. :(

I think it's great that she's so artistically driven that she would only make something when she knows it will be a masterpiece and not just because she wants to milk her popularity. It's just really sad for us fans though. I hope she's inspired to make a new record in the next few years.

I just listened to it but i didnt get the teas you got. She even says her next album is gonna be more stripped and she made the intro and outro of it. She just doesnt feel creative now. I think touring etc. will help her get her muse back and she'll write new songs.

Btw, how amazing a Kanye+Lana video would be?! They both have amazing videos which capture their own ideas/visions. I think the outcome would be unbelievable!

I just listened to it but i didnt get the teas you got. She even says her next album is gonna be more stripped and she made the intro and outro of it. She just doesnt feel creative now. I think touring etc. will help her get her muse back and she'll write new songs.

Btw, how amazing a Kanye+Lana video would be?! They both have amazing videos which capture their own ideas/visions. I think the outcome would be unbelievable!

I KNOW! I really hope she does get her muse back into shape, but she's just at a time that she wants to focus on cinematics. And yessssssss. Kanye and Lana would be PERF.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.