Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Thomas

"Warrior is dedicated to my gay fans"

oh bullshit... Why do gays get all the attention!

She's not giving them the attention, sorta.

She's saying she wanted to write a record about acceptance and love. It not toward the Gay community, it's in general, people need to love and accept that everyone is an individual and different. And it was inspired by how people normally act toward the gay community, but she's not writing about them.

She's just writing in general, that we need to love and accept each other, and the topic was inspired by the way straight people respond to gay people.

Hope that makes sense. She's not writing a record JUST for gays slayed1

She's not giving them the attention, sorta.

She's saying she wanted to write a record about acceptance and love. It not toward the Gay community, it's in general, people need to love and accept that everyone is an individual and different. And it was inspired by how people normally act toward the gay community, but she's not writing about them.

She's just writing in general, that we need to love and accept each other, and the topic was inspired by the way straight people respond to gay people.

Hope that makes sense. She's not writing a record JUST for gays slayed1

Yeah it makes sense. :)

I just in general sometimes get upset that gays get so much attention... I mean I don't give a rat's ass about who or what people love... Too many are being very vocal about being gay. But I don't wanna start this conversation... +tehe3+

No one else would buy a album with a cover like that. fall3.gif' alt='fall2'>

It's really funny tbh cos I have a best friend who is in training to be an interior designer etc, and she hated the standard, but thought the deluxe was incredible.

I'm like gurl slayed1 if anything the green one looks so much better but they are both shit

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.