Guest October Rain

What are you currently playing?

Playing tons of The Long Dark recently, such a perfect game. Absolutely would recommend it to anyone, it's so peaceful yet exhilarating at the same time. 

Also playing a lot of WoW Shadowlands, got a little back into Dead By Daylight.. 

Also Superliminal and some Animal Crossing on my switch. 

I picked up the PS5 special edition of Devil May Cry 5 and god damn I SUCK at this game rip2 

I sucked at the demo too which is why I never bought the full game on my PS4 rip4 

I don't consider myself bad at video games but something about combo-based games just really fucks me up dead7

Also like 98% of why I'm even playing this is because I think Nero is extremely hot and I just want to stare at him but that's beside the point ari9

On 1/3/2021 at 1:31 PM, Max said:

Can't wait to also try Monster Hunter: World - it's downloading rn. clap3

Steam sale snatching my coins!

If you end up liking it a lot, then the iceborne expansion for monster hunter world is SUPER worth it too sis true1

@Dennis Reynolds What have you been playing lately? jj2 

I just finished Horizon Zero Dawn, and absolutely loved that. I also played through God of War, Control, Long Dark, and a lot of Subnautica. 

Now I'm onto playing Outer Worlds, which is really fun and Fallout-esque. 

13 minutes ago, Dan said:

@Dennis Reynolds What have you been playing lately? jj2 

I just finished Horizon Zero Dawn, and absolutely loved that. I also played through God of War, Control, Long Dark, and a lot of Subnautica. 

Now I'm onto playing Outer Worlds, which is really fun and Fallout-esque. 

I was actually playing Horizon Zero Dawn myself not long ago, I really like that game too. Gorgeous world it takes place in.

I keep trying to play Avengers but it's kinda sub-par unfortunately.  Yesterday I was talking to my friend about the remaster of Resident Evil on GameCube, which I've owned for a while but have yet to play.

5 hours ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

I was actually playing Horizon Zero Dawn myself not long ago, I really like that game too. Gorgeous world it takes place in.

I keep trying to play Avengers but it's kinda sub-par unfortunately.  Yesterday I was talking to my friend about the remaster of Resident Evil on GameCube, which I've owned for a while but have yet to play.

Yes! It's such a fantastic game, and I love the writing for it. I wish the campaign was longer, but I really enjoyed it and the world-building is perfect. 

Ooh, I haven't played any of the Resident Evil games besides one of the really old ones, but I just got Resident Evil 7 so hopefully will play that after Outer Worlds. I was watching some RE Village gameplay and that game looks incredible. 

5 hours ago, Dan said:

Yes! It's such a fantastic game, and I love the writing for it. I wish the campaign was longer, but I really enjoyed it and the world-building is perfect. 

Ooh, I haven't played any of the Resident Evil games besides one of the really old ones, but I just got Resident Evil 7 so hopefully will play that after Outer Worlds. I was watching some RE Village gameplay and that game looks incredible. 

The only one I've played is Resident Evil 4 which I do like. It's a horror game that actually manages to be unsettling and getting my fucking head chainsawed off was pretty startling the first time rip4 

On 3/18/2021 at 9:55 AM, CHANEL #1 said:

I picked up the PS5 special edition of Devil May Cry 5 and god damn I SUCK at this game rip2 

I sucked at the demo too which is why I never bought the full game on my PS4 rip4 

I don't consider myself bad at video games but something about combo-based games just really fucks me up dead7

Also like 98% of why I'm even playing this is because I think Nero is extremely hot and I just want to stare at him but that's beside the point ari9

Omg i hate combo based games too jj4

In Biomutant there is one trophy where you have to defeat 50 enemies with different combinations of combos in a row (at least 3 different in a row) and its such a pain jj4

Also this is why I decided to pass on DMC on ps5 o have no energy for it giveup1