Guest October Rain

What are you currently playing?

10 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

PERSONA 5 oprah10 im in love with this game its just amazing oprah10 i have no words, im gonna cry when it will be over cry9

Persona-5-cover-1-1280x1604.jpg

Literally in my Top 5 video games EVER. cry2 

The game takes like 100 hours to complete, but god is it worth it. The game is a masterpiece. Visuals, music, gameplay, story: everything is IMMACULATE cry7 

@Dennis Reynolds Have you gotten around to playing RDR2 yet? I'm about to finish it, it was one of the most amazing games I've played in such a long time... Although it was one of the longest and all the riding around you do is pretty tedious, especially if you forgot to buy fast travel in the beginning. But, it was so fulfilling and such a great story and the world is beautiful, so I know I'll be putting hundreds of more hours into it, just like the first one. 

Also, have you played Apex Legends? It's a game I've been obsessed with that released this week... It's a Battle Royale game, which I usually don't like, but this one is done so well.

5 minutes ago, Dan said:

@Dennis Reynolds Have you gotten around to playing RDR2 yet? I'm about to finish it, it was one of the most amazing games I've played in such a long time... Although it was one of the longest and all the riding around you do is pretty tedious, especially if you forgot to buy fast travel in the beginning. But, it was so fulfilling and such a great story and the world is beautiful, so I know I'll be putting hundreds of more hours into it, just like the first one. 

Also, have you played Apex Legends? It's a game I've been obsessed with that released this week... It's a Battle Royale game, which I usually don't like, but this one is done so well.

I have not, which makes me a bit of a sham as the OP of that thread! fall3 I've been meaning to pick up that and a PS4 for a while now, I've kinda been watching a lot of TV lately, even more than usual, so movies and video games have kinda gotten left in the dust for the most part!

I'm glad you liked it so much though, and I believe I will love it when I finally get around to it. How long do you think it took you to get this far?

15 hours ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

I have not, which makes me a bit of a sham as the OP of that thread! fall3 I've been meaning to pick up that and a PS4 for a while now, I've kinda been watching a lot of TV lately, even more than usual, so movies and video games have kinda gotten left in the dust for the most part!

I'm glad you liked it so much though, and I believe I will love it when I finally get around to it. How long do you think it took you to get this far?

Yes you need to whenever you're able! I was nervous for this game, because it had so much to live up to, but it certainly did it. I was also annoyed that John Marston wasn't the main character, but they integrated him so well into this game and the main playable character, Arthur Morgan is someone you really grow to care about too.

I think I've probably put about 100-150 hours into the game so far (I think it takes about 80-90 hours if you just do straight main missions), and that's with having one mission left in the main storyline and a couple side quests left. But, I do spend a lot of time hunting, running around and what-not. Also, if you don't buy fast travel early on, it doesn't become an option to you later in the game unfortunately fall1  So, make sure you do that, or else you'll spend so much time running around the map, which is like 3-4 times the size of the original RDR map.

On 2/8/2019 at 3:37 PM, Chris Morlock said:

still flip flopping between TES IV Oblivion and TES V Skyrim kesha8 

Oblivion... Is such a nostalgic mood for me. The music, voice acting especially Patrick Stewarts intro monologue ny10 amazing. Its ugliness doesn't detract anything for me jj2

I myself am playing Return to Arkham and Uncharted Lost Legacy. 

11 hours ago, IKnowPlaces said:

Oblivion... Is such a nostalgic mood for me. The music, voice acting especially Patrick Stewarts intro monologue ny10 amazing. Its ugliness doesn't detract anything for me jj2

I myself am playing Return to Arkham and Uncharted Lost Legacy. 

Excuse you but NOTHING about it is ugly clap1

Also the Shivering Isles is the BEST dlc in the history of gaming clap1

45 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

@Dan have you heard of this game?: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_(video_game) 

I read about it recently and thought you might be interested in it since it seems quite similar to Red Dead.

No, I have never heard of that! I just watched a bit of a playthrough of it and it looks really fun jj2 

I'm going to try and look for it on the Xbox store in the morning and see if they have it!

I wish Pokémon would make something more similar to their old games :( I really haven't enjoyed any of them since Diamond and Pearl. X & Y was pretty good. But the others have just been so boring and I really dislike how the games look now.