Jump to content
Guest October Rain

What are you currently playing?

Recommended Posts

Playing tons of The Long Dark recently, such a perfect game. Absolutely would recommend it to anyone, it's so peaceful yet exhilarating at the same time. 

Also playing a lot of WoW Shadowlands, got a little back into Dead By Daylight.. 

Also Superliminal and some Animal Crossing on my switch. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I picked up the PS5 special edition of Devil May Cry 5 and god damn I SUCK at this game rip2 

I sucked at the demo too which is why I never bought the full game on my PS4 rip4 

I don't consider myself bad at video games but something about combo-based games just really fucks me up dead7

Also like 98% of why I'm even playing this is because I think Nero is extremely hot and I just want to stare at him but that's beside the point ari9

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/3/2021 at 1:31 PM, Max said:

Can't wait to also try Monster Hunter: World - it's downloading rn. clap3

Steam sale snatching my coins!

If you end up liking it a lot, then the iceborne expansion for monster hunter world is SUPER worth it too sis true1

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Dennis Reynolds What have you been playing lately? jj2 

I just finished Horizon Zero Dawn, and absolutely loved that. I also played through God of War, Control, Long Dark, and a lot of Subnautica. 

Now I'm onto playing Outer Worlds, which is really fun and Fallout-esque. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Dan said:

@Dennis Reynolds What have you been playing lately? jj2 

I just finished Horizon Zero Dawn, and absolutely loved that. I also played through God of War, Control, Long Dark, and a lot of Subnautica. 

Now I'm onto playing Outer Worlds, which is really fun and Fallout-esque. 

I was actually playing Horizon Zero Dawn myself not long ago, I really like that game too. Gorgeous world it takes place in.

 

I keep trying to play Avengers but it's kinda sub-par unfortunately.  Yesterday I was talking to my friend about the remaster of Resident Evil on GameCube, which I've owned for a while but have yet to play.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

I was actually playing Horizon Zero Dawn myself not long ago, I really like that game too. Gorgeous world it takes place in.

 

I keep trying to play Avengers but it's kinda sub-par unfortunately.  Yesterday I was talking to my friend about the remaster of Resident Evil on GameCube, which I've owned for a while but have yet to play.

 

Yes! It's such a fantastic game, and I love the writing for it. I wish the campaign was longer, but I really enjoyed it and the world-building is perfect. 

 

Ooh, I haven't played any of the Resident Evil games besides one of the really old ones, but I just got Resident Evil 7 so hopefully will play that after Outer Worlds. I was watching some RE Village gameplay and that game looks incredible. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Dan said:

Yes! It's such a fantastic game, and I love the writing for it. I wish the campaign was longer, but I really enjoyed it and the world-building is perfect. 

 

Ooh, I haven't played any of the Resident Evil games besides one of the really old ones, but I just got Resident Evil 7 so hopefully will play that after Outer Worlds. I was watching some RE Village gameplay and that game looks incredible. 

The only one I've played is Resident Evil 4 which I do like. It's a horror game that actually manages to be unsettling and getting my fucking head chainsawed off was pretty startling the first time rip4 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/18/2021 at 9:55 AM, CHANEL #1 said:

I picked up the PS5 special edition of Devil May Cry 5 and god damn I SUCK at this game rip2 

I sucked at the demo too which is why I never bought the full game on my PS4 rip4 

I don't consider myself bad at video games but something about combo-based games just really fucks me up dead7

Also like 98% of why I'm even playing this is because I think Nero is extremely hot and I just want to stare at him but that's beside the point ari9

Omg i hate combo based games too jj4

In Biomutant there is one trophy where you have to defeat 50 enemies with different combinations of combos in a row (at least 3 different in a row) and its such a pain jj4

Also this is why I decided to pass on DMC on ps5 o have no energy for it giveup1

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

still flip flopping between TES IV Oblivion and TES V Skyrim  

i just got myself swish so

Finished replaying (and maxing out) Tomb Raider (2013) in preparation of finally getting to play Rise of the Tomb Raider now that I have a PC that can run it. I'm about 2 hours in and I'm loving


  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×