East Coast

Shania Twain

Or start with her Greatest Hits, then go into her studio albums. lj1

Don't forget, there's two versions of Come On Over (US country and international pop version), plus THREE versions of Up! (US has red pop and green country mixes, everyone else has red pop and blue Bollywood mixes.) lj1

I prefer the Country mixes cause I love country music in general lj1 but all of them are good.

@Nick Not to mention Greatest Hits has the best pop version of TDIMM with the adlibs during the fadeout. lj1

Plus the country version of FTMO has that awful Bryan White, while the other versions just have Shania. lj1

That's the only country mix I don't like lj1 all of them should be solo Shania versions.

Also, i've always thought about this, but imagine how hard it must be for her to sing You're Still the One now. They wrote that song about people doubting their relationship would last, and it's "their" song. It must've taken a lot for her to keep singing it, even though it's one of her signature hits.

That's the only country mix I don't like lj1 all of them should be solo Shania versions.

Also, i've always thought about this, but imagine how hard it must be for her to sing You're Still the One now. They wrote that song about people doubting their relationship would last, and it's "their" song. It must've taken a lot for her to keep singing it, even though it's one of her signature hits.

I feel like by the time she did the Vegas residency, she'd forgiven Mutt and Marie-Anne, otherwise I don't think she could have done it.

Also, she may feel like the song has sort of taken a life of its own outside of its original meaning and become a theme for many couples. That could also make it easier for her to sing. When she wrote it, it was just about her and Mutt. Now it's about any couple who beats the odds. brit2

Still The One: Live In Las Vegas entered the BB200 today at #58 and Greatest Hits re-entered the BB200 at #130. oprah2STO is also #2 on Billboard Country Albums, up from its #31 debut last week. brit2

Go buy it at WalMart, everyone, it even comes with a DVD of the concert, which is flawless, and show the Queen that we still love ha and want new music from ha. gaga13

Call me crazy, i love The Complete Limelight Sessions (18 track version)

I love the It's Alright (Edited Club Mix).

It's also the only release of those recordings released, allegedly, with Shania's blessing. lj1

Some of those songs are enjoyable, some shoulda been left in the trash, but it's not really a bad thing that they're all out there. I'd kinda love if she recorded a few of those on her comeback album. Especially Wild And Wicked. Make it happen, Shania. lj1

I saw her in concert the last two nights and was a foot away from her at one point. I was holding my hand out for a high five, and then I pulled it back because she turned her head and I didn't think that she had seen it, but then she turned back around and high five'd the air where my damn hand was literally 2 seconds prior.

here's a little collage of photos that I took:

Shania Twain, round two. everyone needs to go and see this show. #RockThisCountryTour #Edmonton #yeg

A photo posted by Devin (@exfactor003) on Jun 13, 2015 at 4:02am PDT

It was announced that even though her current Rock This Country Tour is her final time touring, she is possibly planning on returning to Las Vegas with a new residency show for possibly late 2016 or 2017. The new show would end up featuring music from her long awaited new album as well as her hits.

I'm in shock over this.  

Edited by Salem