Sign in to follow this  

Mariah's Xmas song is irrelevant

I cant at lambtards saying she has a legacy just over a fucking HOLIDAY song ny2

no1 curr bout holiday songs except seniors in wheelchairs listening to elevator music or music playing in Walmart +hah+ and fat bitch singer cant even fit inta her Santa suit no mo +hah+ hah2

no one unda 65 curr bout holiday songs. sure her Xmas album still sells but it has been discounted ta fok for years now +tehe3+ poor Hasbeenriah +hah+

Guest runaway.

All I want for christmas is yooouuuu +cheer+

I cant at lambtards saying she has a legacy just over a fucking HOLIDAY song ny2

no1 curr bout holiday songs except seniors in wheelchairs listening to elevator music or music playing in Walmart +hah+ and fat bitch singer cant even fit inta her Santa suit no mo +hah+ hah2

no one unda 65 curr bout holiday songs. sure her Xmas album still sells but it has been discounted ta fok for years now +tehe3+ poor Hasbeenriah +hah+

It was the last contemporary holiday song to be introduced into the Christmas canon. When will your fave? sass1

Christmas song aside Mariah has a huge legacy that even a troll like you can't deny. eve1

no shit sherlock...

they claim it to be more known than old christmas festive songs lol2  

Sign in to follow this  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.