Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Moedano

Bonus Tracks Appreciation Thread

I love them all now!!!!!!!!!!! :'( They are so great. I'm addicted to Black Jesus + Amen Fashion!!!!

Fashion of His Love is beautiful!!!

The Queen is my least favorite but I fucking love it too!! The guitar solo is fantastic :'(

Appreciate, Ya'll :D

The only good one is Fashion Of His Love, though that one is still not 'great'. The Queen is mediocre and Black Jesus is pretty awful. At least for once it's nice that the bonus tracks are actually worse than the album tracks.. (yes Circus era, I am talking to you!)

Loving the album, not loving the bonus tracks :flutter:

I love the bonus tracks +legend+ The Queen is amazing, I love the lyrics and the last half when it slows down and sounds like some 60s song. Black Jesus / Amen Fashion and Fashion of His Love are both amazing too

I love all the songs on this album tbh

"Fashion of His Love" is pretty good. So catchy and happy. A bit similar to "Born This Way" in some parts - but I don't care :D

"The Queen" is so good - sounds like another song that I can't name but I love it.

"Black Jesus + Amen Fashion" is just AMAZING. I want this as a regular edition track. Especially the part before the last chorus (Black Jesus, Black Jesus, Black Jesus, Jesus is the new black - OW!) it was just so SICK AND AWESOME.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.