Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

East Coast

My Top 25 songs off All Time [Currently] dead2

22-Reasons-To-Exhibit-At-Trade-Shows.jpg

#22 - Last Goodbye

Ke$ha

Definitely a stand out track on Warrior -wtf is it doing as a bonus- this is the album's first real break-up ballad. However, its mid tempo beat structure will want you to get high and do small airplane like moves with your arms as you circle your room. It's definitely a song that should be considered as a single. It would be a wasted opportunity for it not to be.

I had to choose out of Warrior, Supernatural, Love into the Light or Past Lives. It was really hard, but this is definitely my fave, Warrior being second, and Super being third.

406614_527051537304984_1214357890_n.jpg

#21 - Hurricane

30 Seconds to Mars

WARNING VIDEO IS NSFW. AT ALL. dead2

30 Seconds To Mars slayed my existence with a few of their songs back in 2009. As a band, they are very hit and miss. Hurricane proved to be a winner here, despite maybe being a little too long in length. The video also slayed me back then, I'll admit not as much now, despite its obsessions with cumswaps and sex dead2 it had some good points fall4 Overall, its an amazing song and the single version released just before ET by Katy Perry features Kanye West singing, not rapping. The remix was meant to be the original version, but Jared Leto being Jared Leto likes the sound of his own voice.

Last Goodbye cry0

P!nk cry0 Funhouse cry0 Evil Clowns cry0 The tour cry0 The memories cry0 The video cry0 Her hair cry0 The lyrics cry0 The countdown cry0 The set I had from this video, waiting for news about TTAL cry0 Again: The memories cry0

I love P!nk so much bs11 #meltdown

What a mess

K so two songs that have been out for less than a month are already in your top songs of ALL TIME? UM1ny15

Yes um1

Funnily enough, you can love a song after three weeks. If they are my favorite songs from an artist, and they are my favorite artists, then of course they are going to make the list, aren't they?

20-20-sj.jpg

#20 - Miles Away

Madonna

I'm the first to admit, that I am no Madonna fan. Her music is good, but I've never been a fan of it. However, when I heard this (I don't even know where how I first heard it) I immediately downloaded it. It takes me a different place in my mind, and her vocals are spot on. Usually I HATE her vocals on most songs because she uses her higher register on songs that makes her sound squeaky (GAYL, GGW) etc. However when she uses her deeper register, I do like her vocals. Definitely one of my favorite songs.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.