The JLF performance was shit unfortunately. Also her acrobatics are getting really old and lame especially since nothing even came close to what GITA was.

Anyways, JLF slays and I fucking love it.

52 minutes ago, Max said:

The JLF performance was shit unfortunately. Also her acrobatics are getting really old and lame especially since nothing even came close to what GITA was.

Anyways, JLF slays and I fucking love it.

I loved it. I dont' recall her having fire before. Clearly the public loved it too coz it's #4 on iTunes rn. Poor Nicki jonas ain't safe. 

The song is eh. It's alright. The running chant is still annoying. The video slays. 

1 hour ago, the great helper22 said:

good tasterav3

P!nk truly is the hero of my childhood + teen years. Her music helped me through all the shit life threw at me. 

She truly will never leave my heart. oprah4 

On 10/1/2016 at 8:29 AM, Max said:

original.gif 

Listening to Who Knew just made me cry, even after the 283942th time.

Thank you, P!nk. The things you did to my life are UNBELIEVABLE.

On 1/2/2017 at 6:27 AM, Max said:

P!nk truly is the hero of my childhood + teen years. Her music helped me through all the shit life threw at me. 

She truly will never leave my heart. oprah4 

Adele who? aretha1

Yeah where IS Pink?

I had Mizunderstood and Try This on every day after school, although I thought her commercial sell-out thing after TT flopped, was pretty shitty; although since she's rich and independant enough right now to record whatever she likes, I'm still waiting for that Try This 2.0 album. I loved some dark, not easily accessible stuff, like "Oh my God" cry7

Plus, she has a great visual style and made it happen for herself despite looking pretty fucking unpretty. Love Pink!

18 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

Yeah where IS Pink?

I had Mizunderstood and Try This on every day after school, although I thought her commercial sell-out thing after TT flopped, was pretty shitty; although since she's rich and independant enough right now to record whatever she likes, I'm still waiting for that Try This 2.0 album. I loved some dark, not easily accessible stuff, like "Oh my God" cry7

Plus, she has a great visual style and made it happen for herself despite looking pretty fucking unpretty. Love Pink!

She has been working on her album, even before she gave birth.  So, I'm thinking she's enjoying being a new mom, again, and is working on the album at the same time.

1 minute ago, Ruthless Love said:

She has been working on her album, even before she gave birth.  So, I'm thinking she's enjoying being a new mom, again, and is working on the album at the same time.

Is that her second then? Man, I AM out of the loop!