I love this underrated legend. Her slaying so effortlessly and having such longevity. giveup1

"Last To Know" is THAT song. "Try This" era didn't deserve to flop. It was way to experimental electronic pop rock album ahead of its time.

Also can you believe that P!nk ended homophobia with her debut album after people in 2000 were exposed to the R&B bop that was "Do What U Do" giveup1

14 hours ago, SlayireWhite said:

I love this underrated legend. Her slaying so effortlessly and having such longevity. giveup1

"Last To Know" is THAT song. "Try This" era didn't deserve to flop. It was way to experimental electronic pop rock album ahead of its time.

Also can you believe that P!nk ended homophobia with her debut album after people in 2000 were exposed to the R&B bop that was "Do What U Do" giveup1

In fairness, Try This did win a Grammy, so it wasn't that much of a flop in that regard.  It just wasn't what the general public probably figured would come from her following M!ssundaztood.

I saw her at the Sziget festival yesterday and holy fuck she is back better than ever. Her energy and performance was fucking on point from beginning to end. She rocked it out hard with such a positive, happy vibe. I got 3 high fives from her cry8

She danced a lot and went in the air for So What. The stage was amazing. Voodoo style. She had some new visuals and videos accompanying some songs, the dancers wore huge cutouts of her head for How Come Youre Not Here if I recal correctly. The only disaster was Blow Me, she did this remix, normal Blow Me lyrics with this salsa music and it so didnt fit she keept messing up the words 😁😬

Setlist https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/pnk/2017/obudai-sziget-budapest-hungary-33e51cf1.html

And some official photos (i dont take pics at concerts) https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10156653591718975&id=11406223974

4 hours ago, PoisonCandy said:

Not close enough cry4 I almost pre-ordered the vinyl but I need to start saving giveup1

Ahhh yes cry3 

The vinyl financial struggles cry4 

On the first listen I was very confused and more than half of the songs reminded me of artists like Sia, Katy Perry, Lady Ga Ga, fun. and Kelly Clarkson and Taylor Swift. So its safe to say its a very very pop album. Which I was expecting.

On second listen I likes the majority of the songs. I was disappointed at first but I know the more I will listen to the album the more I'll like it.

Vocally its her best album, her voice is stunning and so powerful. 

My faves are Whatever you want, What about us, Revenge, Beautiful Trauma, Better Life for now. Some ballads as well,  but I'm still now familiar enough with them

59 minutes ago, Nino said:

On the first listen I was very confused and more than half of the songs reminded me of artists like Sia, Katy Perry, Lady Ga Ga, fun. and Kelly Clarkson and Taylor Swift. So its safe to say its a very very pop album. Which I was expecting.

On second listen I likes the majority of the songs. I was disappointed at first but I know the more I will listen to the album the more I'll like it.

Vocally its her best album, her voice is stunning and so powerful. 

My faves are Whatever you want, What about us, Revenge, Beautiful Trauma, Better Life for now. Some ballads as well,  but I'm still now familiar enough with them

She definitely ditched pop-rock for most of it, but I think it was needed. I don't even think its necessarily "pop" like the others. Of course it's a pop record, but 90% of the album is very downtempo which I think the others listed don't generally try to do for the entire album (Kelly would if she had the chance). It's very folk influenced tbh. And I love it. 

I don't really like Secrets much because its just not my style. and YGML is gorgeous but so boring especially on an album full of fire midtempos. Everything else is great. 

It's definitely a contender for top 3 in her albums because its the type of album that'll grow, and grow and grow. For Now, Barbies, Wild Hearts and I Am Here are my faves giveup1 

also welcome back legend 

13 hours ago, RihannaRTT said:

She definitely ditched pop-rock for most of it, but I think it was needed. I don't even think its necessarily "pop" like the others. Of course it's a pop record, but 90% of the album is very downtempo which I think the others listed don't generally try to do for the entire album (Kelly would if she had the chance). It's very folk influenced tbh. And I love it. 

I don't really like Secrets much because its just not my style. and YGML is gorgeous but so boring especially on an album full of fire midtempos. Everything else is great. 

It's definitely a contender for top 3 in her albums because its the type of album that'll grow, and grow and grow. For Now, Barbies, Wild Hearts and I Am Here are my faves giveup1 

also welcome back legend 

Yes id does feel very genuine, this album. Shes been doing very pop songs for a while now so i dont mind it or were shocked. she kills with her voice in pop songs.

hahaha yeah secrets is, i dont understand the song, but it is growing on me xD

oh yes, Barbies, Wild Hears is on top for me as well now. Its an amazing album, it really is.

I also love that 2000s sound on Whatever you like or Better life and some other songs. 

I guess the only thing I do miss is the statements Pink. What about us was so pink so I was expecting more or that on the album and because of the times we're living in. 

I cant wait to go out and blast the album on my headphones today tho!

thank you, good to be back among legends gaga13:D