On 3/2/2018 at 8:23 AM, PoisonCandy said:

I'm trying to avoid "spoilers" for the BT tour but I just came across a 10 second video on twitter of her performing Revenge with a gigantic Eminem blow up/robot thing and I'm fucking terrified sia2

I was looking into getting tickets and literally all of the shows I looked at have ticket prices over $200. giveup1 Have mercy on me scalpers I wanna have my wig snatched. giveup1 

6 minutes ago, PoisonCandy said:

Saw her on Tuesday night, she was fucking unbelievable and she grabbed my hand during JLAP oprah2 Best concert I've ever been to.

662tGq0.gif

329BuCq_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

So glad you had that experience! I saw her for the first time on her Truth About Love Tour, and took my mother this past April for the Beautiful Trauma Tour, and she easily puts on the best damn shows. Even my mom was heavily impressed!

9 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

So glad you had that experience! I saw her for the first time on her Truth About Love Tour, and took my mother this past April for the Beautiful Trauma Tour, and she easily puts on the best damn shows. Even my mom was heavily impressed!

Agreed. The amount of effort that goes into her shows is insane. I took my little sister and we had such a great time antm1

1 minute ago, PoisonCandy said:

Agreed. The amount of effort that goes into her shows is insane. I took my little sister and we had such a great time antm1

I wanted to go to P!NK, and thankfully the show fell a few weeks before her birthday, so I took my momma! We had a kick-ass time!

On 9/12/2018 at 1:35 AM, dweebz said:

Why isnt P!nk in established.... shes been a world wide hit artist for years.

She used to have a section actually, in the early FOTP days. It would be a good idea to put P!nk in established but she isn't really currently releasing lately and I don't think she has a wide enough fanbase on FOTP to actually put her back in again giveup1