Ruthless Love    3,241
14 hours ago, AngryAzalean said:

Yeah it couldve been actually, my top 3 is probably 90 Days, We Could Have It All and Hey Why, how bout you? The singles were weak as i predicted too.

"My Attic" is one of those songs I can't help, but just get lost into while listening to it.

AngryAzalean    581
50 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

"My Attic" is one of those songs I can't help, but just get lost into while listening to it.

It's a beautiful song but I get kinda bored listening to it, Julia Michaels did not snap, Barbies >

Ruthless Love    3,241
23 minutes ago, AngryAzalean said:

It's a beautiful song but I get kinda bored listening to it, Julia Michaels did not snap, Barbies >

See, I just love it.

My Attic > Barbies

Sorry, boo. Though, "Barbies" was beautiful when I heard her perform it live last year!

My mum high key stans P!nk (Not trolling, she genuinely does). She made sure to tell me the animated video for Can We Pretend has dropped. 

Easily one of my favourites on the album.

I just saw Beautiful Trauma tour on saturday and oh my god oprah10

Shes astonishing live. She looks so comfortable on stage that it looks like its efortless for her to perform. I was able to get to the first row (hours of waiting in the rain dead4 fun) and she had such an amazing contact with the audience, she smiles and waves all the time, i cant tell how many pics and videos i have with her looking directly in my direction (i know not literally at me but you know lol1 ) without even trying to take them. Her acrobatics are insane and its not the same watching it live as its on yt videos. Its really impressive especially Secrets and So What. Secrets performance overall is so beautiful and touching i have no words. 

What About Us too, very powerfull. I loved intro dedicated to Willow. 

Im so happy that i was able to hear Who Knew, Try and Funhouse as they are one of my favourites. Unfortunetly she did not perform Glitter In The Air which is my another fave and i was hoping to hear it, but still she exceeded all expectations. 

And tour made me love Walk Me Home and Hustle which didnt slay me when they were released. Hustle especially was awesome live. 

My love and respect for Pink grown even more after her show. It was worth the money, the wait, being on legs for 10 hours - i still cant get over of how much Energy she has. 

On 6/28/2019 at 9:52 PM, I Brings That Levity said:

My mum high key stans P!nk (Not trolling, she genuinely does). She made sure to tell me the animated video for Can We Pretend has dropped. 

Easily one of my favourites on the album.

I dont see why would you troll, my mom was ready to go with me to see her on tour but my parents had holidays already planned on that day ny5

9 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

I dont see why would you troll, my mom was ready to go with me to see her on tour but my parents had holidays already planned on that day ny5

No, i was just worried people would take what i said the wrong way that's all. My mum has asked if i wanted to go to a P!nk concert too (how can you say no). It's just been a case of timing. 

Ruthless Love    3,241
1 hour ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

Shes astonishing live. She looks so comfortable on stage that it looks like its efortless for her to perform. I was able to get to the first row (hours of waiting in the rain dead4 fun) and she had such an amazing contact with the audience, she smiles and waves all the time, i cant tell how many pics and videos i have with her looking directly in my direction (i know not literally at me but you know lol1 ) without even trying to take them. Her acrobatics are insane and its not the same watching it live as its on yt videos. Its really impressive especially Secrets and So What. Secrets performance overall is so beautiful and touching i have no words. 

Im so happy that i was able to hear Who Knew, Try and Funhouse as they are one of my favourites. Unfortunetly she did not perform Glitter In The Air which is my another fave and i was hoping to hear it, but still she exceeded all expectations. 

And tour made me love Walk Me Home and Hustle which didnt slay me when they were released. Hustle especially was awesome live. 

My love and respect for Pink grown even more after her show. It was worth the money, the wait, being on legs for 10 hours - i still cant get over of how much Energy she has. 

SO GLAD YOU GOT TO SEE SUCH A BRILLIANT PERFORMER LIVE!!!!

(I've seen "Glitter in the Air" live and it's stunning!)

Nino    275
On 7/24/2019 at 12:01 AM, Unapologetic Bitch said:

Saw her too and i completely agree, she's so effortless on stage and her intros are amazing, the strong women what about us into made me cry and then the what about us performance made me weep lol. fuck i wish i could go to every single show, thats how great she is live

which city were you at?

On 7/29/2019 at 9:23 AM, Nino said:

Saw her too and i completely agree, she's so effortless on stage and her intros are amazing, the strong women what about us into made me cry and then the what about us performance made me weep lol. fuck i wish i could go to every single show, thats how great she is live

which city were you at?

Warsaw oprah2

Nino    275
11 hours ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

Warsaw oprah2

fuck i was there too lol! 

we were the group in costumes xD

ParentalAdvisory    7,855
On 7/24/2019 at 12:01 AM, Unapologetic Bitch said:

i agree i saw her for the first time ever in cologne some weeks ago and she was amazing , that engery and you can see she loves what she is doing 

she is so comfortable on stage and really owns it the whole time - cant remember another Pop Girl concert with so much audience contact and Energy and i saw all FOTP favs