Have you guys seen this before?

AMAs 2000...i only discovered it a few days ago...thought i'd share.

What many people don't know is that P!nk is an amazing dancer. Better than anyone in the game +queenbitch+

I'm hoping this era will consist of dancing!!

P!nk @ PETA Event

146310516-recording-artist-pink-and-husband-motocross-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QSs%2bzaKU0SkK9CZvH3JgbDjQQCyBjnc0i7mYuL6z%2f4oEKf56CHtBQWUVsgrTjrTnxQ%3d%3d

146310546-recording-artist-pink-attends-petas-stand-up-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QVdwODpLtHHnv%2faLJiraci2HIwcKZu1s%2bmfHQxSNDCnnW

146310547-recording-artist-pink-attends-petas-stand-up-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QVrSQRggqzhnD7ucH6XMdxAxBXxNNPrUv%2bxZyVJhjm0mewcd5vo5eeagSYLNsl59

146310527-recording-artist-pink-attends-petas-stand-up-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QTKqOovj3Dvpv8swEHs%2bEzBAxs91%2fMb

146310523-recording-artist-pink-attends-petas-stand-up-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7Qe652BhCG0oqfWLxCUvwedHh92o1kJwI4ulq1qiZd2qTM3TDYovmuZyzqup469qZyA%3d%3d

"Then we have Pink, who took some mommy time off after giving birth to baby girl Willow, and was recently laid up after having her gallbladder removed. So, when these two ladies turned up at the PETA event, our first reaction was “Woah” and the second was “Woah, look at those necklines!” Pink’s pre-baby body is back, as you can tell from that black slinky number with the plunging neckline"

So glad she recovered well and sooo quickly. Shes a fighter. <3

Oh and im lovin the pink hair