Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

CroNich

Ke$ha Performing "Blow" and "Animal" and Billboard Awards,

Me neither, although she did always say that was her favorite song. It's just random to promote that over something from Cannibal +confused+

That's why I have a feeling it's not true

Me neither, although she did always say that was her favorite song. It's just random to promote that over something from Cannibal +confused+

That's why I have a feeling it's not true

yeah it just seems off but who knows, its ke$ha she always has surprises!!

Animal is the best possible way to show she's got range. Its exactly something that would do well on TOP 40 radio and it also shows another side of Ke$ha, a more "human" side. WIN-WIN.

Animal is the best possible way to show she's got range. Its exactly something that would do well on TOP 40 radio and it also shows another side of Ke$ha, a more "human" side. WIN-WIN.

oh I agree completely! I'm just saying why now? she should've done this first but either way i'm still excited!

oh I agree completely! I'm just saying why now? she should've done this first but either way i'm still excited!

Ohh I just realized maybe it's the billboard remix? That would make sense considering they're the billboard music awards :P

wow total dumbass moment, didn't even THINK of that! haha

Hahaha ikr I can't believe I didn't think of that sooner. I'm not sure how she could perform a remix though, ugh I wish they would just start already +excited+

Hahaha ikr I can't believe I didn't think of that sooner. I'm not sure how she could perform a remix though, ugh I wish they would just start already +excited+

I'm never excited for award show until now! hah

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.