itsbritneyb!tch

Britney Spears | Britney Jean | 3rd December

It's def. true Britney used a body double in TTWE AND HIAM. :/
It's also OBVIOUS, because (in TTWE) they switch frames in a split second to Britney instead of the body double and its just a milisecond off, so you can totally tell.

And the part where paint is going everywhere in TTWE, which is understandable that she didnt want to get paint all over.... still.

This is the Britney Spears we all stan for. Its the way it is, and the way it will be until this era is over.

I honestly think that Britney is done after this. Her contract is up after her tour, and her tour is strangely small (COINCIDENTALLY ending RIGHT before her contract is up. If she were going to continue on and sign another contract, she would do a world tour. Another obvious.)

GOD I LOVE HER SO MUCH, and this REALLY makes me want to cry my eyes out, but she is not wanting to put forth effort anymore. She's done with it. She's in it for the money now, and that IS truth. She's going to suck up as much money as she can before she stops. And shes doing that in the least stressful and impactless way she can.
And I can't say I wouldnt do the same...

Its either that, or its her managment forcing her to continue and shes doing it the least stressful and impact-less way she can.

Honest opinion coming from a DIE HARD STAN. Godney forever! But not like this. :(

She didn't youse body double...

C'mon do you really think that she would use a double for 4 secounds?

Britney Spears is not a fake, and you're all pressed.

Don't come in here and try to convince us on something that is fucking proven. THERE'S FUCKING RECEIPTS. SHE DID USE A DOUBLE. PERIOD.

You are not gonna come in here and try to convince everyone on something there's fucking PROOF on. Sit downE deluded stan +arrow+

She did. Theres screen shots from both videos to prove it. Don't be delusional..

But yeah the thread title is misleading.

Um so? She still did it and it's SO pathetic. I can't believe it still :-/

you seemed so thrilled yesterday\

Great video!!!! <333 Love it. Mmm I can't decide which one I like better. HIAM or TTWE....

now you're upset over a body double on screen for less than 10 seconds.

f1hxxz.jpg

Still a little sceptical about this whole body double drama but if this is true honestly I have no idea what to say. In a way I find it kind of deceiving even though it's like one or two frames. Most probably her teams 'bright' idea but we will never know.

There are no receipts that she used a body double except some shoddy no fucking name blog and some quickly photoshopped and badly capped screens supposedly not of Spears. HOW DA FUK IZ THAT A RECEIPT? NEXT.