Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Nicole Richie

Ke$ha Tweets unhappiness about lyrics to Die Young

Poor Kesha!! This is just a horrible coincidence. I'm glad people realize tho its not her fault. The tt was nice and Miley's tweet was sweet. I feel bad for her tho. :(

shock1 About that "forced to" part. I understand that RCA probably made her release Die Young but she should spill more about it.

Poor Kesha!! This is just a horrible coincidence. I'm glad people realize tho its not her fault. The tt was nice and Miley's tweet was sweet. I feel bad for her tho. :(

shock1 About that "forced to" part. I understand that RCA probably made her release Die Young but she should spill more about it.

Maybe she wanted to change the lyrics but they didn't let her. Like she wanted to change the lyrics of TiK ToK cause she didn't like them, but Dr. Luke didn't let her

Umm there was nothing controversial about them before the shooting so I wonder what her reason for not wanting to sing that lyrics and what she has gon through in da past. Also I wanna know who forced ha? Gorl youz a credited writer????? You saying you dont really write yo music or did RCA change the original lyrics to da song? RCA dem cunts.....

The "forced to" part is interesting, I mean if she actually disliked the song then she never would have recorded it. I mean how can some one force you into recording songs you have moral issues with? Idgi tbh. I mean I can get them changing the direction of the album, like Brit with FF, but even then she had say over the album and its tracks. And if it's on the album obviously Ke$ha likes it to some degree. Otherwise RCA are complete dicks.

So that probably means that RCA pushed it as the first single, which could explain why she's mad. But she said she was "forced to sing those lyrics" so wtf does that mean? Confused.

The "forced to" part is interesting, I mean if she actually disliked the song then she never would have recorded it. I mean how can some one force you into recording songs you have moral issues with? Idgi tbh. I mean I can get them changing the direction of the album, like Brit with FF, but even then she had say over the album and its tracks. And if it's on the album obviously Ke$ha likes it to some degree. Otherwise RCA are complete dicks.

So that probably means that RCA pushed it as the first single, which could explain why she's mad. But she said she was "forced to sing those lyrics" so wtf does that mean? Confused.

Oh RCA are mega cunts. wouldn't surprise me if they forced her or Luke

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.