Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Tim Liaison

I miss the feeling...

I miss the feeling that I had when I listened to Born This Way for the first time. It was a perfect moment on earth. I just laid on my bed in the dark with my Heartbeats in and my eyes closed. I felt every beat to every song, it was so fresh and new. It was perfect. Such a beautiful moment. +legend+

I'm just sad that the feeling of the first listen is gone. After listening to the album 14 times... it's just not as "special". Not saying it's not good. (It's still the best album I've EVER heard)... it's just that now I've got used to all of the songs, and as AMAZING and perfect as they are, that feeling of "newness" is gone. +bummer+ Now it's just like listening to any other album, even if it is perfect! +bummer+

Just saying. ;)

I've yet to feel it +excited+

Ohmygosh! The first time you listen to it, it's the most epic thing that you've ever felt in your life! +excited+

I want to go back and relive that moment. I hate after I listen to an album like 15+ times and they become less epic for like a few months. I always do that with albums... I listen to them OVER and OVER until I'm tired of them, then I wait like 2 months and I fall in love all over again with them. +legend+

Yeah :( Such a great moment. And I miss the anticipation of waiting for the album and not knowing what we were gonna hear!

However I am excited for all her promo and performances, videos and singles which will be coming in the next year or so :)

Yeah :( Such a great moment. And I miss the anticipation of waiting for the album and not knowing what we were gonna hear!

However I am excited for all her promo and performances, videos and singles which will be coming in the next year or so :)

True. Like you, I'm kind of sad the wait is over. No matter how unbearable it was, now that it is over... I feel like I don't have nothing to look forward to. I have been waiting for over a year for this album, and now I have it... it's amazing! But I miss the anticipation and freshness of it. I miss the mystery of it and not knowing what to expect, much like you...

Oh well. I shouldn't complain, it's still the greatest thing I've ever heard! +legend+

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.