Mrs. Puff

1St Single | XO - Top 40 | Drunk In Love - Urban/Hip Hop | Dec 2013

Her team is so smart. I don't think they'd lose the opportunity of releasing the single right before the Super Bowl. We should get the announcement and the single very soon cry1

Love B but that Superbowl jig was a colossal disappointment as well as the mini-DC single/comeback and now we have some random ass documentary coming on HBO promoting...what exactly? I mean she promo'd Run the World to hell and back and it flopped so is she just wasting all this valuable promo in hopes of somehow catching fire this time around?!?

And People said i was pressed when i made this thread>>> http://fotpforums.com/showthread.php?50450-I-m-Waiding..........when i was actually expressing what everyone feels......+shrug+

Fuck those cunts ny2

I don't know wtf is happening, she had all the hype with SB and she didn't use it lj1 That was so stupid but ok and then week after SB and she's still waiting lj1

Fuck those cunts ny2

I don't know wtf is happening, she had all the hype with SB and she didn't use it lj1 That was so stupid but ok and then week after SB and she's still waiting lj1

I just cant with what is going on.........i havnt dwnloaded any new music in weeks riri33 and the only slayage music that will be coming out for the first quarter of the year is looking to be out in the second or third:icant:...............she better not grind my gears up in here lj1

I just cant with what is going on.........i havnt dwnloaded any new music in weeks riri33 and the only slayage music that will be coming out for the first quarter of the year is looking to be out in the second or third:icant:...............she better not grind my gears up in here lj1

Be strong sis, it's almost here cry0