Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Chantoya Jo Jackson

Do you think she already has classics?

Nobody really remembers Irreplaceable anymore outside of her stanbase +laughcry+

Crazy In Love and Single Ladies are classics without a doubt though. I'd say Halo is too, but I can't really decide for sure.

Nobody really remembers Irreplaceable anymore outside of her stanbase +laughcry+

Crazy In Love and Single Ladies are classics without a doubt though. I'd say Halo is too, but I can't really decide for sure.

I don't know where you live but here in the UK whenever someone starts singing the "To the left, To the left" part everyone joins in. A lot of people remember that song not just her stanbase :awk:

I don't know where you live but here in the UK whenever someone starts singing the "To the left, To the left" part everyone joins in. A lot of people remember that song not just her stanbase :awk:

Oh, I'm sure people start randomly singing "to the left, to the left" just all the time. +laughcry++laughcry+

I always hear references to Crazy Love and Single Ladies. All sorts of tributes and parodies and acclaim. Not so much for Irreplaceable though... +shrug+

Irreplaceable was #1 in the US for like what, 9 weeks? i'm thinking it goes down as a classic. i'd add Crazy in Love and SL mostly because of the video.

There are many songs that spent MANY weeks at no.1 but are now forgotten, whereas there are songs that never reached no.1 but are the epitome of being classic. I just don't think that's a good reason to consider it as a 'classic'. +shrug+

Oh, I'm sure people start randomly singing "to the left, to the left" in parties just all the time. +laughcry++laughcry+

I always hear references to Crazy Love and Single Ladies. All sorts of tributes and parodies and acclaim. Not so much for Irreplaceable though... +shrug+

Not in parties but just from my experience when people play that song. The fact that you think nobody remembers that song outside of her stanbase is just.. +laughcry+ But you are a Beyonce hater after all +laughcry+

Not in parties but just from my experience when people play that song. The fact that you think nobody remembers that song outside of her stanbase is just.. +laughcry+ But you are a Beyonce hater after all +laughcry+

The parties part was unintentional, I edited it out of my post right after I posted it but you were too quick. +tehe3+

I'm not a Beyonce hater btw, but I'm not a fan either. I'm just giving my opinion about what I see and feel. You haven't really provided any substantial evidence to prove me wrong but that's okay, I guess. +shrug+

The parties part was unintentional, I edited it out of my post right after I posted it but you were too quick. +tehe3+

I'm not a Beyonce hater btw, but I'm not a fan either. I'm just giving my opinion about what I see and feel. You haven't really provided any substantial evidence to prove me wrong but that's okay, I guess. +shrug+

If I can recall right you participated in a thread hating on her a while ago but okay.. +shrug+ I just feel like the song is one of bey's classics but yeah I agree its impact pails in comparison with the other two songs you mentioned.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.