Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Brandon

Brooke Candy

Just now, Nenifir said:

Happy Days, Volcano and Opulence! I found her on Spotify and noticed that she doesn't have any album there, does she have one or is she just releasing songs randomly? 

No sadly, just one EP, Opulence. She joined RCA in 2014, dropped the EP, and started releasing songs from the scrapped the album which was meant to be called Freaky Princess, but eventually got renamed to Daddy Issues (I believe the name change was because they made a completely different album - the very first song she released after the EP, Rubber Band Stack, is hip-hop, but then was announced the song won't make it on the album and suddenly she started releasing pop music). She actually started in 2012 and was self-releasing a handful of songs (recorded a lot tho). She dropped out of RCA in April/May this year and announced an EP is coming in August, delayed to early November, but still nothing. A couple of days ago, she said the lead is coming in January. I think this delay might be because she is negotiating with a new label, but it's still not clear. 

Pre-RCA Brooke: Das Me (a classic jj2), Everybody Does, Dumb, I Wanna Fuck Right Now, Don't Touch My Hair Hoe (There are a couple of others, but these are the most popular ones)

RCA - The whole Opulence EP, Rubber Band Stacks, Happy Days, Changes, Nasty, Paper or Plastic, Living Out Loud (Al the songs HD - LOL were from the scrapped the album, LOL was the actual lead single, the rest were just promo singles)

She dropped Volcano this July, but that's just a stand-alone single, no correlation to the EP. The EP is very rock/Wendy O inspired, here are some of the songs she did live

Her videos are a MUST, she's one of the most interesting artists visually, believe me. jj2

I hope it's not too long jj4 

On 6.12.2017 at 9:12 PM, Freaky Prince said:

No sadly, just one EP, Opulence. She joined RCA in 2014, dropped the EP, and started releasing songs from the scrapped the album which was meant to be called Freaky Princess, but eventually got renamed to Daddy Issues (I believe the name change was because they made a completely different album - the very first song she released after the EP, Rubber Band Stack, is hip-hop, but then was announced the song won't make it on the album and suddenly she started releasing pop music). She actually started in 2012 and was self-releasing a handful of songs (recorded a lot tho). She dropped out of RCA in April/May this year and announced an EP is coming in August, delayed to early November, but still nothing. A couple of days ago, she said the lead is coming in January. I think this delay might be because she is negotiating with a new label, but it's still not clear. 

Pre-RCA Brooke: Das Me (a classic jj2), Everybody Does, Dumb, I Wanna Fuck Right Now, Don't Touch My Hair Hoe (There are a couple of others, but these are the most popular ones)

RCA - The whole Opulence EP, Rubber Band Stacks, Happy Days, Changes, Nasty, Paper or Plastic, Living Out Loud (Al the songs HD - LOL were from the scrapped the album, LOL was the actual lead single, the rest were just promo singles)

She dropped Volcano this July, but that's just a stand-alone single, no correlation to the EP. The EP is very rock/Wendy O inspired, here are some of the songs she did live

Her videos are a MUST, she's one of the most interesting artists visually, believe me. jj2

I hope it's not too long jj4 

Ohh, thanks for the info, always interesting to learn more about artists!

I just watched the Das Me video, and I've heard this song before, I remember I listened to this after I saw her in Grime's Genesis video couple years ago and then forgot her, until now, mess. 

I'm loving that Opulence EP, full of bops! Feel Yourself is currently my favourite in it. Rubber Band Stacks tho, gonna overplay it now, it's so good! cheer1

And I have to agree, her videos are interesting! Only if some bigger artists would have as much imagination in their videos... Oh well. 

But yeah, thanks for the recommendations, I love finding new good music! And it wasn't too long post haha hug1

Edit:

sdfsdfsdfopsdkfo SHE ALSO WAS IN CHARLI'S SONG, and I LOVE that song hfghsdfd why my memory is such a mess rip

25 minutes ago, Nenifir said:

Ohh, thanks for the info, always interesting to learn more about artists!

I just watched the Das Me video, and I've heard this song before, I remember I listened to this after I saw her in Grime's Genesis video couple years ago and then forgot her, until now, mess. 

I'm loving that Opulence EP, full of bops! Feel Yourself is currently my favourite in it. Rubber Band Stacks tho, gonna overplay it now, it's so good! cheer1

And I have to agree, her videos are interesting! Only if some bigger artists would have as much imagination in their videos... Oh well. 

But yeah, thanks for the recommendations, I love finding new good music! And it wasn't too long post haha hug1

Edit:

sdfsdfsdfopsdkfo SHE ALSO WAS IN CHARLI'S SONG, and I LOVE that song hfghsdfd why my memory is such a mess rip

I'm glad you enjoyed her music, stay tuned for the brand new EP (could even be an album jj3) coming early 2018 jj2

Yes, she's featured on Cloud Aura, Lipgloss (they did a live version, but there's still no studio version, sadly) and is about to be featured on a track off Charli's mixtape out next week jj2 They're really good friends.

12 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

You don't like it? moo1 Apart from the refrain which is just annoying, and Charli's verse I thought it was cute.

Charli's attempt in this song is -52565, like fuck it lets just repeat one phrase oh and she sounds like someone was choking her dead4 Too many features for them to have enough time to shine in the song, Brooke is there for like 25 seconds and 15 are just her naming the 100 features on the songs, and the rest few seconds while being cute were killed by that awful autotune, her voice sounds so rough dead4 Cloud Aura remains superior dead4 

Just now, Freaky Prince said:

Charli's attempt in this song is -52565, like fuck it lets just repeat one phrase dead4 Too many features for them to have enough time to shine in the song, Brooke is there for like 25 seconds and 15 are just her naming the 100 features on the songs, and the rest few seconds while being cute were killed by that awful autotune, her voice sounds so rough dead4 Cloud Aura remains superior dead4 

I was here for Cupcakke's verse tho bey5 I also liked Pablo Vittar's 90s Eurodance vibes. moo1

6 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

jj3 jj3 jj3

JUST WHEN I THOUGHT WE WERE BOUT TO GET A PROFESSIONAL VIDEO scream2 I SWEAR IF THE VIDEOS FOR THE ERA (IN 2069) ARE LIKE VOLCANO, I'M USTANNING scream2

On another note, yas mama you look so good yas2 Slay queen yas2 End me with the hair and those lips yas2 I like her role in the video and the song is a bop yas2

On 12/15/2017 at 2:59 AM, Freaky Prince said:

JUST WHEN I THOUGHT WE WERE BOUT TO GET A PROFESSIONAL VIDEO scream2 I SWEAR IF THE VIDEOS FOR THE ERA (IN 2069) ARE LIKE VOLCANO, I'M USTANNING scream2

On another note, yas mama you look so good yas2 Slay queen yas2 End me with the hair and those lips yas2 I like her role in the video and the song is a bop yas2

I love your F**K you better set cry7

He's a director with over 650k followers and he posted this on his Insta story.

Wondering what it could be for. Looks too simple to be a video, but Jan 12 is a Friday, so what if.... jj3

26174904_1365625346876767_1960087810_n.j

She also posted this pic on her profile and tagged the guy, the clothing company and Snoop Dog... jj3 She might be joking, but... jj3 Is Snoop Dog having new music coming out soon? jj3

scream2 

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.